The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Chip&Dail

What warning did you receive:

LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198185360702

Why do you think this warn was false:

I left the sit I reported.

Any extra information: I know this is really late, but I just came across the information that I cannot be warned for leaving my sit. I didn't think anything of it either. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support
Chipdail stated it down below

@Chip&Dailis on LOA though so I don't know how your gonna get his side unless he is messaged directly

I have a warn for "Running From A Sit" when I was the one who made the report but I cant do nothing about that 😕 I still have the video to 😕  I feel your pain

Edited by ICE
Changing + to -

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
as its more than 3 months old

I have a warn for "Running From A Sit" when I was the one who made the report but I cant do nothing about that 😕 I still have the video to 😕  I feel your pain

I got told by Magic and Drippy I should appeal it.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

16 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Yes you cant get warned for LTAP from leaving your own sit
Was told by Drippy you got 62 hours left until it hits the 3 month mark from the time I edit it

@Chip&Dailis on LOA though so I don't know how your gonna get his side unless he is messaged directly

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

19 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Yes you cant get warned for LTAP from leaving your own sit
Was told by Drippy you got 62 hours left until it hits the 3 month mark from the time I edit it

reasons stated above

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

First thing, first this was given a long time ago so I cannot explain all the details. If I remember correctly the sit Backfired on burner as the person he reported brought up and instance of Burner breaking the MOTD. We then started talking that he will be punished and he left. The sit was Burners, yet LTAP stand for Leaving to avoid punishment, no matter who made the sit, which burner did. (If I remember correctly)

P.S: Sorry for the long response I can barley access the forums.
P.P.S: The warns is VERY old, so I cant explain full details.

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall