ban appeal

MR.volcano

Steam Name: Mr.volcano

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:423566247

Ingame Name:Tommy Jone

Ban Length: 1week

Admin that Banned you:dano

Reason for Ban:racism baiting

Dispute:I am really sorry if i hurt you guys first of all i said it as a joke i thought it would be funny because long time ago a d-class said a word that sound like the n-word i reported him and the admin said he can't ban him because even though it sound like the n-word it's not the n-word i had a video but it was long time ago so i deleted it and i am really sorry again i understand if my appeal doesn't get accepted i will make sure not to do this ever again

Sorry man, but racism is never funny. You can't break the rules and then say it was just a joke and expect to get unbanned.

-support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

Sorry man, but racism is never funny. You can't break the rules and then say it was just a joke and expect to get unbanned.

-support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

You used the white bar in chat to censor out a part of the original word and had it like "ni(white bar)a", which is n-word baiting and still falls under racism, And this can still be quite offensive to other players on the server.

So please don't say stuff like that anymore alright?
And I hope to see you on the server again!

So overall -Support from me for the appeal

Also if anyone has any more questions regarding this incident just tag me in one of the replies and ill be sure to respond when available.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

2 hours ago, Pillercat said:

-support

Why would you think its funny to be a racist person? Or even bait others to be racist? If you are blatantly baiting someone to think you are or trying to sound racist that is a big nono. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Honestly,  I am gonna assume you didnt read the rules, or you just dont really care about the rules in general. Reading it, you would know to not say anything that involves racist slurs. Racism is not a joke, whether you think it is, or if you dont, any count of racism in this community is not allowed.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF