Philosophy's Captain Application

Philosophy

Do I deserve to be promoted to Captain?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be promoted to Captain?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: LT Philosophy 1L33

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29893381

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4+ weeks

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Well I waited a little longer then the bare minimum before I posted this application to get a little extra command experience to make sure I am ready for Captain. I don't like to apply for these positions until I know I'm ready. That being said I believe I'm ready for Captain because I've been extremely active this past month as LT dealing with situations that require me to adapt accordingly. Not only that I love making police RP more immersive and I feel like I can continue to do that whether or not I receive this promotion. If I get accepted into the Captain position I will do my best to not let my department down or the community down. If I don't get accepted I will continue to put in hard work and hopefully earn the position at a much later date. Regardless of whatever decision is made or whoever supports or does not support this application I will continue to do my best and I hope you put me into consideration when reviewing this application. Thank you all!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

Hell yes, this man has been the best LT that I personally have served under, he is close with all of the lower PD members and he understands how to do his job. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+Support

Philosophy has more than the appreciation for the Police Department. He goes above-and-beyond for the PD. He is always on and able to  help out. He is so nice to the OFC/SNRs. Always going out of his way to help out. He is deserving of the promotion. Good Luck Philosophy 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

2 minutes ago, Burner said:

+Support

Philosophy has more than the appreciation for the Police Department. He goes above-and-beyond for the PD. He is always on and able to  help out. He is so nice to the OFC/SNRs. Always going out of his way to help out. He is deserving of the promotion. Good Luck Philosophy 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major +Support 

-Professional

-Nice

-Hard Working 

-Active All the time

If i was the PD Chief this guy would be a Colonel

Good Luck Philosophy 

he deserves this hes a very good command member and knows what hes doing

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support
Professional
Friendly
Hard Working 
Active
Works Hard On Gov

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

Very active 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

16 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

Philosophy is one of the most dedicated people on the server he takes his rank very seriously, I see him on very often and he makes sure lower ranks are working well.

18 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

facts^^ from one Phil to another major +support

That bald Aussie Guy

18 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

I was the one that persuaded him to join Low Command and I am glad he joined he has done a great job as LT and glad he is trying to move up in PD

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support

-Mr phil number 2 is extremely mature and handles reports with ease.

Even when he was a LCPL and I was a little OFC he taught me what to do

-pog man phil 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

On 6/20/2021 at 12:20 AM, ICE said:

+Support
Professional
Friendly
Hard Working 
Active
Works Hard On Gov

Also always helps lower ranks and shows leadership 

+1 

-Posted on phone

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 6/20/2021 at 3:25 AM, Burner said:

+Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Will locked this topic