Ice - Staff report- Denied

Acktopaf

Your In-Game Name: Octopa μ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160608094

Staff member's In-Game Name: ICE (STEAM_0:1:554203848)

What did they do? Well for a little context someone had been stuck in cuffs and wasn't able to move around and he had said "I cant move" and I responded with I can't breathe that's when Mr. Ice over here decides to jail me for 33 minutes. He told me to read the rules. I asked him for the exact rule where I can't say "I can't breathe" or anything else for that matter? There isn't. So the fact that he pulls me aside to ask me what I had said is first a little ridiculous because I didn't even remember what it was at the time until he told me. He's obviously a real soy boy because he had a real hard time trying to say it himself. Almost whispered it into his microphone. I've never heard of a rule called "Making light of floyd" Floyd who? Floyd mayweather the boxer?

TL;DR Didn't break a rule Some soy admin jails me because I said "I cant breathe" and his little heart couldn't take it. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/f70d2c44bdbbc0228cd75734d0ab9fb6 https://gyazo.com/e6b2ad5c093813ebdabf3a2e9e4ee2f6

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Pull the user aside and say that its not appropriate to say things like that. and if anything MAKE IT AN ACTUAL RULE! Not some unspoken secret list of rules that players wont know about.

-Support 

U obviously know what he jailed u for, theres no need to make the report if u were immitating george floyd, it should be common sense

Edited by Techy

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

@ICE

If you are explaining it as it happened then it’s gonna be a -Support from me

You know why you got jailed and you shouldn’t be bringing that stuff up on Gaminglight.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support
You were quoting George Floyd as there was a guy in cuffs which you should not be doing this I jailed you for 2000 seconds instead of a ban you have enough time on the server to know that that stuff is not allowed here at GamingLight we do not accept these behaviors also 2 other staff member watched you say it @Marco

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head Admin
38 minutes ago, Techy said:

-Support 

U obviously know what he jailed u for, theres no need to make the report if u were immitating george floyd, it should be common sense

nothing to say here u dont need to be talking about george floyd

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-Support

Was watching in cloak and he clearly said "George Floyd" and "I Cant Breathe" Obvious what he was refrencing seen as though someone was being arrested in roleplay,.

His friend who also was part of it and is in the first Screen Shot saying "33 Minutes?" after he was jailed started insinuating about Floyd constantly talking about Floyd Mayweather which in the context of his freind being jailed and warner is obvious what he was trying to do. 

Also Idle wasn't part of it he was just watching the jail so I don't think he has any evidence.

Edited by Marco

24 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support
You were quoting George Floyd as there was a guy in cuffs which you should not be doing this I jailed you for 2000 seconds instead of a ban you have enough time on the server to know that that stuff is not allowed here at GamingLight we do not accept these behaviors also 2 other staff member watched you say it @Marco

enough said, you knew what you were saying. this post is unneeded.  

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

- support for the reasons above. thats sad

also dissing staff wont help your case

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

-You clearly know the reason you were jailed 

-No evidence showing any sign of abuse or false warn

-Talking about George Floyd in a bad light isn't a tolerated thing and is made very clear 

-Your report just has consistent disrespect towards ICE

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru