8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeffern Be LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Jeffern

SteamID: 

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 weeks and 2 day [Perm from Will to apply early]

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 
There is many reason I think I am fit for LT And I will tell you about them. First My maturity and the understanding of the police handbook which are necessities to know to be a Lieutenant. Furthermore I am mature, with every scenario I face in roleplay I take it seriously and professionally. Being a Lieutenant, one of the qualities you need is to be mature and I feel I can bring that. My second reason is my ability to talk and help anyone no matter their age or rank, I am able to help them in anyway. When being an LT you have to be able to go up to just about anyone and help them or talk to them about something they did wrong. My third reason I should be promoted is because I am a good leader, I feel that people follow and listen to me naturally. With everything in life I'm naturally a leader. My fourth reason is being respectful, I am never mean or pick on any players I interact with on PoliceRP. I think respect goes a long way if you want to be an effective Lieutenant. I will never flip out on someone for making a simple mistake nor will I ever think I'm better than anyone for being a higher rank than them.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+ Support

- Will make a fine edition to command

-Picked up what he learned throughout ranking up and applies it

-Really good at teaching OFC's about traffic stops

-Can be assertive appropriately when he needs to be

• Like 1

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

1 minute ago, Philosophy said:

+ Support

- Will make a fine edition to command

-Picked up what he learned throughout ranking up and applies it

-Really good at teaching OFC's about traffic stops

-Can be assertive appropriately when he needs to be

i think he is the perfect fit!

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

6 hours ago, CB Tactical said:

+support

-friendly 

-never had a bad experience with him

-no warns

-always helping his fellow members

-good app

good luck jeffern best of luck ❤️ 

Exactly what tactical stated

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 hours ago, ICE said:

Exactly what tactical stated

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+support

-never had a bad experience with him

-no warns

-always helping his fellow members

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Drippy locked this topic