Dark's IQ Officer Application

What is your In Game Name?Ā Dark

What is your SteamID?Ā STEAM_0:1:160659387

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?Ā I have been in Purge/IQ Since 3/25/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer?Ā [150+ Words] I would like to become an officer in IQ/Purge for many reasons. For one, I find myself quite active in the regiment as I try to get on for at least 2 to 3 hours a day, every day. In addition, I usually play later at night when there are fewer people on the server meaning there are less if any, officers online. To continue, I do my best to give my all in everything I do and learn from my mistakes as much as I can. Lastly, I enjoy my time on Purge / IQ and hope to spread that to everyone in the regiment by hosting sims, holding more Purge tryouts, helping/informing lower ranks, and learning as much as I can from everyone I meet. At the end of it all, the reason I want to become an officer is to help the regiment and everyone in it.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?Ā Ā [75+Ā Words]Ā I could assist Inquisitorius Command with my officer rank by doing multipleĀ things. For starters, I could deliver punishments to lower ranks when needed/requested of me in the form of PT and/or other methods. Also, I would listen to what needs to be done and do it in the requested amount of time as that is my job as an Inquisitorius Officer. As I play at later hours, I would be able to host PDB and sims at those later times when there is noĀ Inquisitorius Command online to help improve the members of the regiment.

How many strikes do you have?Ā I have 0 strikes.

What QualificationsĀ could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?Ā I could bring to the officer team someone who has experiencesĀ with being in a position of power, someone that knows when to be seriousĀ and when it's okay to joke around, and someone that is interested to make the regiment thrive.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?Ā I do not have and experience as an officer on ImperialRP but I am a departmentĀ head and low command in many departments on PoliceRP.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2Ā Week Trial Period?Ā Yes I do.

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—

+/- support

-nice guy

-fairly active

-solid NCO

-would recommend doing more tryouts and trainings, you've only done 5Ā so far

Increasing your activity and training presence would benefit your application.

Good Luck!

MAJ Vertigo

Ā 

• Like 1

Ā The Grand InquisitorĀ |Ā VertigoĀ 

Ā First Field CommanderĀ 

Ā Former Purge Senior CommanderĀ 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

31 minutes ago, Vertigo334 said:

+/- support

-nice guy

-fairly active

-solid NCO

Good Luck!

MAJ Vertigo

Ā 

Ā 

Imperial RPĀ 
Ā 
Ā Ā Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SLĀ 

+Support

- Dark is a good soldier and follows clear orders.

- Is active from time to time, just wanna see that increase a little more.

- Is a good NCO, I would like to see him take a little more command over the enlisted as he is still a higher rank.

- Just do more trainings and you'll be tip top shape, need to see more contribution towards the battalion.

Keep up the great work and good luck!

- Purge Captain KUFF

2 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+/- support

-nice guy

-fairly active

-solid NCO

Good Luck!

MAJ Vertigo

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, KUFF said:

+Support

- Dark is a good soldier and follows clear orders.

- Is active from time to time, just wanna see that increase a little more.

- Is a good NCO, I would like to see him take a little more command over the enlisted as he is still a higher rank.

- Just do more trainings and you'll be tip top shape, need to see more contribution towards the battalion.

Keep up the great work and good luck!

Good luck man, I would love to have you join the Inquisitor officer team!

=-ACCEPTED=-
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions

*Come to Me for Training if am online*

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand InquisitorĀ Ā |Ā  Lead Admin
sasuke GIF