recon's SCP 1048-A Blacklist Appeal

recon

Steam Name: recon

Ingame Name: recon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103893952

Job Blacklisted From: SCP 1048-A

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass RDM x18 I FailRP (not waiting swep cooldown)

Dispute: While playing on the server, I saw an advert in chat for a SCP 108-A to flag up so I decided to get on the SCP. After flagging onto SCP 1048-A, I was teleported to LCZ and neglected to read the MOTD section about the SCP before doing anything which was a huge mistake and is what led to the ban. Because I didn’t read the MOTD, I ran around LCZ and spammed the SWEP at everyone and I didn’t wait for the cooldown on the SWEP at all. After about 5 minutes of running around, I was teleported to a sit where I was warned and banned for Mass RDM and for failRP. I believe that I should be un-blacklisted because I have kept my record clean for 2 months now and I have not had a ban since. I was also very cooperative with the staff during the sit. The ban really made me reflect on my actions and it taught me to always read the MOTD before flagging onto an unknown SCP. Again, I apologize to everyone who was affected by this incident.

+support

- You also MRDM'ed wow i am suing you for plagiarizing  

- Recon in my opinion has earned it back 

-

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I know it was just a mistake you didn't read the MOTD when flagging onto 1048-A I believe you deserve another chance.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Some minge said:

+support

- You also MRDM'ed wow i am suing you for plagiarizing  

- Recon in my opinion has earned it back 

-

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support  

staff always says , whenever you are on a new scp please read the rules cause a lot of rdm and failrp happens for the reason of not reading the motd 

but i respect you recon i think you should get another chance 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender