Kipper- false warn report- Denied

icelepard2

Your In-game: TD Mee

The admin's name in-game: Kipper

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/55134794/d1337Yz9IoeM (kipper admitting that the cop did move )

Why do you think this warn was false:  I was mugging a cop and he moved and I killed him. I had adverted "Spare some change? {Drop 5k or Die   Move=Dead}"  and the cop moved so I shot him.

Any extra information:

-Support
As Far As I Am Concerned I Talked To Kipper And You About The Warn
What I got from he walked maybe 6 ft then turned around and started dropping the money
As I would understand if he walked away from the situation knowing that he was being mugged that you would kill him
but he walked not even 3 side walk steps and he complied

@Kipper Explain Your Side As I Know Your Side Already But Others Would Like To Know

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

From what I saw, the SNR turned around and saw you with a spas. Yes, he did move, but he only moved a few steps backwards before realizing he was being mugged, then he stopped moving. While he was typing to drop the money, you then killed him. From the time you adverted to the you shot him was 5 seconds. MOTD says you must wait at least 20 seconds to give you the cash. Your argument is that your advert says "Move=Dead" and the SNR moving a few steps from the time you adverted is enough to be able to kill him. This would be true if he was running away or just making unnecessary movements, but since he stopped and faced you and started to type (which signals the person mugging that he is about to drop the money) he shouldn't have been killed. 

These screenshots show the time you adverted, and the time you initiated combat, which was 5 seconds. And in the combat one, you can see you are standing right in front of him. If he was running away, you wouldn't be standing there since Gov has faster run speeds. 

image.png.4cfdc7594fd4f5e28c01798bcdfb90dd.png

image.png.ecdaea54030ad28b8f9141db83679729.png

If the person who reported you sends me the clip (he screen shared the clip), I will post it here. 

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

-/+ Support

-Support

- he obviously moved an extremely small amount and didnt realize he was being mugged

however

+Support

- It hasnt really been clarified what "running away" from a mug / kidnap really is. of course if the SNR actively ran away or moved to evade from TD Mee's mug and broke fearrp, then TD would have the right to kill him.  TD could have easily thought that the SNR was running away from him / trying to get away from him because this is an extremely common thing that people do. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

- support 

there's like 5 seconds in-between when you said and you killed him. if you were behind him he probably turned around and back up like a step or two because he realized what is was  and was going to drop it. even then let him run he gets in more trouble for breaking fearRP 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

1 hour ago, Vice said:

- support 

there's like 5 seconds in-between when you said and you killed him. if you were behind him he probably turned around and back up like a step or two because he realized what is was  and was going to drop it. even then let him run he gets in more trouble for breaking fearRP 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Vice said:

- support 

I'm have agree with vice here with this since you were behind him and he probably turned around.

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, Vice said:

- support 

I have to agree with vice. He mentioned it all. 

3 hours ago, Snuts said:

-/+ Support

-Support

- he obviously moved an extremely small amount and didnt realize he was being mugged

however

+Support

- It hasnt really been clarified what "running away" from a mug / kidnap really is. of course if the SNR actively ran away or moved to evade from TD Mee's mug and broke fearrp, then TD would have the right to kill him.  TD could have easily thought that the SNR was running away from him / trying to get away from him because this is an extremely common thing that people do. 

Also snuts don’t out neutrals, SMT has said before to not put neutrals... 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

6 hours ago, Snuts said:

-/+ Support

-Support

however

+Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

- Support

-The SNR just took a few steps and turned around to see you, ive seen this happen how many times and people don't shoot.

-Didn't give 20 seconds to drop cash

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru