Mahoogly's Resignation from Havoc VCMDR

Cody Mahoogly

Unfortunately, I can no longer hold my position as Havoc Vice-Commander due to how life is going for me. Since that is the case, I am going to be resigning from Vice Commander and going into reserves. I would hopefully like to come back to the server at a later date, but I can not promise that will happen.  

Jaeger: You are a good friend of mine who made the server a lot of fun, be it with jokes, or just your general demeanor. Plus, I can say that I definitely won by giving you more money and you can't do anything about it.

Velimir: I know I am leaving Havoc in capable hands with you in command. In my opinion, you have already been doing better than I have at being a Vice-Commander in such a short time and I know you will make a great Commander.

Scrubby: Even though you have been a bit of a minge as of late, you have made the server a blast. (No pun intended.) I believe you have a bright future ahead of you as a command member. 

Anthony: I want to thank you for being a good friend of mine and for everything that you've given me. I wouldn't have anywhere near of a good time without you.

Kieran: You were a great commander of Havoc who helped me throughout the process of moving up through the ranks of Havoc and I'm sure you will be an even greater High Command member.

Finally, I would like to thank the whole Gaminglight ImperialRP community for accepting me so readily into the server. I have had a wonderful time that I will not soon forget. For now, I would like to bid you all farewell and good luck.

Thank you for everything!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

~Your work hasn't been un-noticed, Thanks for accompanying me during my Commandership as a Vice-Commander, I greatly appreciate it. Stay safe!~

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Answering a bit late to this but, it is definitely sad to see you leave us.
You had told me this was inevitable. I am happy that I served with you in the Havoc Command team.

Hope Life Treats you well, Good Luck!

ImperialRP; | Ex Havoc Commander |