General Suggestion - MOTD Update - SCP 912 - Denied

Some Weeb

What are you suggesting? - That in the MOTD it be clarified that 912 Can/cannot be going into armory and that also be clarified if 912 is able to use his baton mid combat. 

How would this change better the server? - It is often I see player mistake 912 for being able to go into armory when he cant and also people think 912 is combat cuffing when he uses his baton mid combat. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Less misunderstandings  

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone/new players/ 912 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+SUPPORT
Yeah this can help clear up some issues tho
for the armory one I don't see how people can
be confused about it Rule 5 of general  SCP rules states
"
SCPs are not allowed to enter the armories, nor are they allowed to carry weapons unless they spawn with them.

SCP-035 is exempt from this rule, and may purchase any weapons. Donor only weapons remain restricted unless the player has the appropriate donor rank."

I don't see how people can be confused for it when the MOTD states it
But if this becomes an issue im ok with putting it in the MOTD

Overall: Im ok with puting in the rule that 912 can combat cuff but not him not being allowed to go into the armory unless it becomes a constant issue

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

The MOTD is already clear that all SCPs with the exception of SCP 035 is prohibited from entering the armory. I'm not sure how that can be made more clear.

SCP 912 can use his baton in combat, that's his weapon. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

The MOTD is already clear that all SCPs with the exception of SCP 035 is prohibited from entering the armory. I'm not sure how that can be made more clear.

What rookie said, there is no need to change anything in the motd. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 3:04 PM, Rookieblue said:

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 6/11/2021 at 3:04 PM, Rookieblue said:

Yep.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

As others have said, this is clearly written. If they break rules, it's their fault. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 6/11/2021 at 12:17 PM, Zack Morden said:

+SUPPORT
Yeah this can help clear up some issues tho
for the armory one I don't see how people can
be confused about it Rule 5 of general  SCP rules states
"
SCPs are not allowed to enter the armories, nor are they allowed to carry weapons unless they spawn with them.

SCP-035 is exempt from this rule, and may purchase any weapons. Donor only weapons remain restricted unless the player has the appropriate donor rank."

I don't see how people can be confused for it when the MOTD states it
But if this becomes an issue im ok with putting it in the MOTD

Overall: Im ok with puting in the rule that 912 can combat cuff but not him not being allowed to go into the armory unless it becomes a constant issue