Phil - False Warn Appeal- Accepted

Vader

Your In-game: Vader

The admin's name in-game: Phil

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Phil

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/14s3eoc

Why do you think this warn was false: So I got killed by Police and Died and waited for EMS, then Sweet came up to me and teebaged me the whole time and hit me with the fubar while I was dead. I got mad and said hes mingy and he should get away from me because i got problems with him from  the last 5 days. 

here a video: https://streamable.com/ag4s8u

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-support

you were warned for calling another staff member mingy in OOC[Picture attached] the pic you provided was from you saying it earlier which i took into consideration, regardless 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Your a staff member and should know better than most on the server not to diss people in OOC and as you have previous warn for Player diss i warned you for it.

unknown.png

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

+Support
As of when was calling someone a minge "Player Diss"??
As of my perspective on this situation this does not look like player disrespect and if it is Sweet was provoking him which as a staff member you should not be doing this

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

As Vader said, Sweet and him have had problems already. 
My GUESS is sweet was purposely t-bagging and hitting his dead body to try and make him mad.

with that being said, I could see where Vader would call him a minge for doing those things.

I know he was not on gov but for example t -bagging/hitting dead bodies would not fly in gov departments because it looks bad. 
So, I can see why Vader would call him a minge.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

6 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
As of my perspective on this situation this does not look like player disrespect and if it is Sweet was provoking him which as a staff member you should not be doing this

11 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support

Also Sweet you know you are provoking Vader and you know you guys don’t get along the best so t bagging his body and your intentionally trying to start trouble by doing that.  

But Vader should know as a staff member not to say that stuff in ooc but instead take to pms

-Wrote on Phone

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

Remaking my +Support

Sweet is a member of staff, he KNEW he was teabagging Vader to make him mad. He should have known full well that Vader would do something in return, Sweet provoked Vader. Also i cant see how calling someone a minge is "player disrespect" let alone how inappropriate it is for someone to formally warn over this. Obviously both sides were not looked over in this case. Sweet and Vader have a past, if Vader's warn for player diss is justified than sweet should be talked to aswell for being outright toxic to vader and provoking him. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪