2. What's your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:234721838

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes

4.How long have you been on the server:

Total time: 5 days

Overall, since the week of the 23rd of May to my memory

5. How many warns do you have?:

Excluding an accidental warn yesterday that was removed - none.

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I would like to be a 2nd Lieutenant to help revive sub-battalions like Riot and Jump Troopers. I believe that there needs to be more activity and incentives to join. I remember in the past (which is how I joined Riot on the old map) that someone would give you Apprentice if you passed the Riot tryout. I believe we should do something like this, but it requires more encouragement and more people to help influence those with Donator to get on as well.

7. What Timezone are you?:

Eastern Standard Time

8. How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I think overall, I'm doing rather well assisting the Regiment as an NCO. Such as helping Riot Troopers get back on its feet, to participating in SIMs and even doing patrols. When given control over STs, I believe I've also been doing well. Especially in the defense of DEFCON 3 stations in the Pit Room and the DEFCON 2 stations in the Courtyard.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

First, I was former staff in SCP-RP, reaching the rank of Administrator. Along with this, I was a Senior Event Team. These are related due to the position they put me in, allowing me to problem-solve and see who is telling the truth and who isn't. It also shows I can help create interesting scenarios for Stormtroopers, like Drills (practices for events) and Patrols.

Second, I was once the Riot Trooper Assistant Lead and 1st Lieutenant for Stormtroopers. This shows I have previous experience in leading both my assigned sub-battalion and commanding the Regiment overall. I've been Ground Command during that time, which gives me experience in leading all regiments overall for off-ship events.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+Support

Ivan here. This will be my judgement,

1, He's very active and knows out to manage his time wisely considering most of the things he heaves upon his shoulders now as an RT and ST.

2, He's straight forward, funny and knows when its time to joke and when its time to stop. From that view he's very capable in my eyes. Not mention he is very respectful. 

3, Considering his leadership I can vouch for most of the battles he's conducted ST's in. He's very good at following orders, executing them and he always finds the best way of executing them.

4, Under circumstances of enlisted minges, he can control new ST's and is able to put them on the right path with ease. If one fails to comply with terms he explains why how and when. If one still fails to comply (minges) he takes marvelous action upon current setting bringing swift punishment. 

From my judgement, very good application, very good person. I say, positive out reaches will come from you and to you.  
Manuia laʻu uo. 👍

Edited by commanderred1107

+Support
1.  Active user (most active RT on the server)
2. He knows when to be serious and take the lead

3.  knows how to handle new users that are mingey

Promotion Scan.................
Unknown at this time

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

+Support

- Always around the ship

-Nice Guy

- Offers help for those who need it

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

23 hours ago, commanderred1107 said:

+Support

1, He's very active and knows out to manage his time wisely considering most of the things he heaves upon his shoulders now as an RT and ST.

2, He's straight forward, funny and knows when its time to joke and when its time to stop. From that view he's very capable in my eyes. Not is very respectful. 

3, Considering his leadership I can vouch for most of the battles he's conducted ST's in. He's very good at following orders, executing them and he always finds the best way of executing them.

4, Under circumstances of enlisted minges, he can control new ST's and is able to put them on the right path with ease. If one fails to comply with terms he explains why how and when. If one still fails to comply (minges) he takes marvelous action upon current setting bringing swift punishment. 

From my judgement, very good application, very good person. I say, positive out reaches will come from you and to you.  
Manuia laʻu uo. 👍

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

23 hours ago, commanderred1107 said:

+Support

2, He's straight forward, funny and knows when its time to joke and when its time to stop. From that view he's very capable in my eyes. Not is very respectful. 

Manuia laʻu uo. 👍

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 6/9/2021 at 3:06 AM, commanderred1107 said:

+Support

2, He's straight forward, funny and knows when its time to joke and when its time to stop. From that view he's very capable in my eyes. Not mention he is very respectful. 

Manuia laʻu uo. 👍

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster