Ban Appeal- Denied

Shrwd_

Steam Name: mr shrwd

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121255195

Ingame Name: Po

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: (Console)

Reason for Ban: 40 Warning Threshold

Hello everyone. my name is mr shrwd, and i am an avid garry's mod player. around the beginning of april, i was permanently banned from the GamingLight Police RP server for reaching the 40 warn threshhold. In the past this was one of my favorites servers to mess with people on, but i took about a year break from the server and came back to play normally and i realized that this is one of the more fun servers to play on. I bought gold, then platinum rank, plus a custom role "numb gang" thats still implemented. i was trying to defend myself from a raid, and my friend helped me out after dying and the blame was put on me as a warn. i didnt think much about it, rather than to not make the same mistake again, but i was abruptly banned permanently. i was actually very upset and emotional since it had been my newest favorite server, and i had put a good part of my hard earned money into it. i would do alot of things for another chance to play. i am hoping that one of you will understand and realize my frustration and try to at least think about a second chance. i promise not to ever reach over at most 5 warns again. my intention is not to minge or ruin others experience, i simply am requesting that i can have a chance to keep my word and have some fun on the server.  if it means donating more money, i will. i will literally pay my bail to come back. someone please read this and at least consider my request.

Sincerely, Dylan (mr shrwd)

honestly i feel bad because people do change but warn threshold bans arent appeal-able (unless you appealed a warn that would put your warn count below the threshold)

-Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E