Bagels Analyst App

Normal_Bagel

In Game Name:  R&D Bagel / Foundation Research Bajel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96853110

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI R&D SIN / Associate Research

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have: 2image.thumb.png.6876b8811bc82f6795ccee4fda08ebcf.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 Research Team because on R&D and only being an AR in the foundation, I feel restricted on the rank I am on right now which. I feel I could do a lot more tests on more advanced Scps like 106, 682, 076, and 939. I feel I could benefit the O5 Branch with my skills of testing and posting foundation documents which will advance the Scp foundations Containment procedures and our knowledge of the Scps themselves. I do think that I have the knowledge and capabilities to test on harder Scps and will bring a lot to the table if I am accepted into O5 Research. I have a lot of knowledge about the Scp world as I read Scp wikis frequently. 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I have gotten a lot of experience under my belt. I know the testing game pretty well, from my experience in Research and R&D (and my pass experience in A-1,) I know how to effectively test, research and deal with people why say a "No No Word" . I'm currently holding a SIN position in R&D and a AR in Foundation Research; witch is not the highest but I do have a lot of experience in other branches. I also understand how to properly engage in the SeriousRP that would be required out of me, as shown by my previous A-1  spot. Overall I think I would be a great choice for this position due to my previous experience as an A-1 member, I know when to turn a Not-Serious-RP situation to a Semi-SeriousRP situation into a SeriousRP situation.  With my testing and Researching knowledge and skill, I hope to  work with the O5 team soon!!!

Edited by Normal_Bagel

+support

Bagel is a OG 

He was former staff

I would say has trusted. 

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I am pretty sure he was already in RRH back when it was O5 staff team. 

note: He will shut doors on your face

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 6:29 AM, Consario said:

+ Support

ive had nothing but good experiences with Bagel, no matter what job he's on. 

He'd be a great fit

-RRH Analyst Oscar 12

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+Support

Bagel is a good guy, and can be trusted. However I haven't seen you on for a while so I'd like to see you on more

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 12

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

rsz_alpha1.png.f0d7f657ed551b24e118cb49a5162585.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"