Kriegs Global Resignation

Judas_

So, this is my global resignation from all branches im in (medical, ET, maintenance, RRH ), and it was a hard decision for me to take, when i started grinding activity in this server, i had a LOT of spare time, but now i recently got a job so i can afford college and among other things in my life, i will not have that much spare time.
I also am starting to accept the fact that i have a video game addiction, im not going to get in details, but i noticed that having quotas to meet and a important part in a branch is something that is making this addiction worse (i will still be playing more casual games from time to time, so if you wanna play sea of thieves or mordhau just DM me ;D ).
This is actually a very bad time for this, as i agreed to take care of some resposibilities from a friend in command temporarely because of a LOA planned long ago, and i just resign without previous notice, but i got a job offer i cant refuse, and as much as i take medical very seriously i have to prioritise real life, i hope my friends in medical command can understand that. In fact, it is exactly because i care about medical that i am resigning, and not just taking the spot of someone that could be a good medical research supervisor, and living in denial to the fact that i will be inactive.
i wish the best for all of you, i had a LOT of fun interacting and making friends in this server, and its something that i will not forget, maybe the only thing that i regret other than having to resign now, its not interacting enough and making those friendships closer.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

o7 krieg

• Like 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

Damn man. You were one of the best command I've ever seen. I'm really gonna miss you.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Damn bro... Im going to miss you

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR