Dumptruck's OS app

DumpTruck

1. What’s your In-Game Name? DUMPTRUCK

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:581225649

3. What is your Rank? ME | HLPR BOT aL9

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I believe I should become maintenance command  is because I am Dedicated to maintenance and my passion to roleplay is excellent  in maintenance as well as my seriousness  when it comes to RP situations. I have confidence in myself that I am   knowledgeable  with the rules and regulations along with the quality  I have to level with this position. To boost other colleagues self esteem and other that are not in maintenance. I should be given the chance for OS because my Activity lately has been excellent and show the maintenance community I am here to push the boundaries  of roleplay to the fullest extent and to cherish the experience when it comes to the end.   

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? i would tell to return the training room now through comms if he didnt see it in comms i would try and find his whereabouts and tell him to return if he is non compliment i would explain to him that if you don't take this seriously i will remove him off the job still refusing i would remove him of the job. 

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? i would bring them to talk to them and notify them to stop RDMing and discuss to them the rules they have to follow and listen them if they are JM no strike would happen i would have a stern talking too. if they are  MA MJ i would strike them both.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next would steps? i would re explain the rules to him so he doesn't do it again if  he does  break the rules again i would Strike him 

Edited by DumpTruck
  • Like 1

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+support

deserves it

has been in maintenance for a long time

he really is a good roleplayer

also.. why you no answer third question?! 😠

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+support

is huge minge, but when needed is serious
has been with maintenance for quite a long time
has bullied multiple scps by fixing their cc on last attempt

• Like 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

2 hours ago, styx said:

+support

femboy

• Thanks 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

well... when it comes down to it. dumptruck deserves OS. just hope dumptruck doesnt get spited as i did, its a massive +support from me.

good luck dump, maybe in a few months or so ill get the chance to be command again, but i doubts ill ever have the same enthusiasm for myself as i did before. dumptruck has supported me and been there for me through everything, through tears, through my demotion... dump has been there holding my ground for me when i couldn't. when i lost my privilege to be command because of whats happened my heart was broken in two, i sat and cried over this and yet dumptruck was still the person sat with me, i lost half of who i am when i realised some of my "friends" arent who i thought they were, when i lost my rank due to false accusations dumptruck was one of the people who mattered most to me, and he still does. yes he can minge, just as i can. but in the end he is definitely well suited for command, maybe even more then i was.

he deserves this opportunity, dumptruck even asked me if im okay with him applying for OS as he felt he was "stealing" the place that i was stripped of. this is how much of a good person dump really is, that shows to me that dumptruck can be trusted, and if you cannot see that aswel then from my point of view your vision is clouded.

he wouldnt abuse this power, he is a moderator and a trusted one at that

he is a friend, and a trusted one

he is a kind, funny and creative guy, he has morals and they are all in the right state, im on the point of a global resignation, and right now one of the only things that keeps me from doing so, is dumptruck himself, simply because i cant imagine a day without hearing this minge make a shitty joke. but, if dumptruck doesnt make the position then i guess thats just another fault to the past 2 weeks for me. but im not worried, because im almost certain that the right people are in command, and this guy right here? hes another right person to add to command.

please give him his chance, and i promise he will prove everything above. dont underestimate him, he might not sound like much or feel like hes much, but to me? hes the only reason i aint resigning completely from the server and i still have hope that one day people will realise that im not the person that others made me out to be, and dump... since your reading this mate, i hope ill be able to join you in command. yeah you might me a MM or AMM by the time people realise my innocence, but.. its worth the wait pal. goodluck and godspeed ❤️

highest regards- Logan Carr

𝐿𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇

• Heart-Eyes 1

RETIRED

+/- Support

Had many issues with security

------------

Does well

I see him on a lot.

GMT, really good to get command on those times.

• Thanks 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support
-Femboy

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 6/5/2021 at 2:20 PM, A Fallout Marine said:

+support

- He's highly active

- Is a Moderator, and a caring one

- Takes cares of his subordinates 

Good luck, mate.

• Thanks 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support

-he 100% no sarcasm no lies truthfully honestly genuinely absolutely dissed another enlisted his name was "just kidding lol"

-active i think

-cool i guess

Edited by Dr. Pills
  • Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 7:29 AM, TriedToMakeAustraliumWithPaint said:

+Support

-literally always on maintenance

-non-mingy

-not cringe

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "-non-mingy" HES A BIG BOY FUNNY AHAHAH MINGE

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

• Loaff locked this topic