ReaperThosand - False Warn Report- Accepted

SourAY

Your In-game:

The admin's name in-game: ReaperThosand

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Thisisdeutsch2

What warning did you receive: FailRp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: The moderator said I did not advert assist when my Family Member was being mugged. I check the MOTD and the FearRP rule states "Ex. Snar UMC pulls a negev onto a rival family member. That family member begins exchanging fire as 2 more UMC members drive up. FearRP no longer applies." There is no Rule I have seen in the MOTD that you need to assist on a Family Member being mugged.

Any extra information:

-Support
You shot first 
So you HAVE to advert assist before being able to help at all since the people mugging your friend didn't shoot
The rule you copy and pasted literally states that FearRP no longer applies since the family member shot.
You wouldn't run up on cops and kill them when your family is in cuffs without adverting assist first

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

19 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
You shot first 
So you HAVE to advert assist before being able to help at all since the people mugging your friend didn't shoot
The rule you copy and pasted literally states that FearRP no longer applies since the family member shot.
You wouldn't run up on cops and kill them when your family is in cuffs without adverting assist first

thats crazy

23 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
You shot first 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support
I am only plus supporting this as the Rule for adverting "Assist" isn't as clear as we want it to be as they would have to write a lot of things you would or wouldn't need to advert assist for

Lemme just give you a run down on what you need an assist bind for
Helping a family member rob bank/gen/ect. , If family member is being kidnapped/mugged/ect. and hasn't shot yet.
If your family Member has shot already or they are being shot at then you may shoot them without adverting assist.

Just Keep This In Mind In The Future

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
You shot first 

48 minutes ago, ICE said:

Helping a family member rob bank/gen/ect. , If family member is being kidnapped/mugged/ect. and hasn't shot yet.
If your family Member has shot already or they are being shot at then you may shoot them without adverting assist.

All that really needs to be said still - Support

minisigforums.webp

- Support 

-Reasons above

-Warn is valid

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

9 hours ago, Lime King said:

You shot first 

If committing a major crime, everyone must be in the same family or same RP Job Organization and have their names correctly inputted, this does not apply to jailbreaks. Everyone involved must /advert. I don't think mugging is a major crime

6 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
I am only plus supporting this as the Rule for adverting "Assist" isn't as clear as we want it to be as they would have to write a lot of things you would or wouldn't need to advert assist for

I agree with Ice here, its kind of muddy so I will +support it.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

12 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin

+Support

You are not required to advert assist in this situation, only when assisting a family member with a crime such as a mug, kidnap, raid, robbery, jailbreaking, etc. would you need to advert assist.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪