Dans sus vent gone Goodbye

eeyore0137

• eeyore0137 changed the title to Dans sus vent gone Goodbye

AGAIN!!!!!

F was a good play with you

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On a real note out of everyone that I've met while being in CI you're one of the friendliest and kindest, sad to hear you go and hope to see you come back one day,  best of luck.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Again...? Cya in a month.

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

RIP bye dan, I remember the Day you got Captured by CI on OH, Was Hilarious >:D

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.