Gordan's OS application

I disappear

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Gordan

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:200603404

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Expert

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe I should be maintenance command because I am active, have been maintenance command before, and I am current command in a branch. You can see that I am active by looking at logs. You can also just tell if you are in game because I am on maintenance a lot. I also have been maintenance command before (I was AMM). I got maintenance professional by using reserves actually. This shows I know what I am doing and can be trusted with the position of Operation Supervisor. I am also currently command in CI RND. This further proofs I can be trusted with this position and that I will do a good job.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? If I have told him in comms to get back there is a chance he might not have saw it so I will find him and tell him to return. If he still refuses it is clear he does not want to take this job seriously so I will demote him off the trainee job and put a DNT on him. If he is just afk on the trainee job I will just demote him off the job and not put a DNT on him.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? It does get pretty slow so if they do a only a couple of times then I will just ask them to keep it to a minimum. If they do it excessively and I already gave them a verbal warning then I will strike them (if they are maintenance adept or below) or request they be striked.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I will remind them of the rules because JM's learn a lot in a short time so they might have forgot. I will tell them that if they do it again though they will receive a strike. If they keep doing it then I will strike them (which is removal and a DNT).

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support
-Very active
-Command Experience
-Gordon freemen?
-All around a good guy
-fit for command because of the second reason why he should be a command member again

NOTE: Half life freemen

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+support 

-Good memories of when Gordan was command 

-Former AMM

-Good app 

-Clearly well versed in the SOP by the looks of the 3 questions

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support

blolboblb

good app

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+Support

-Overall Active

-Good at your job

-Previous Command

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, styx said:

+support 

Is a little femboy

very active 

very nice

Also is a femboy

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

7 hours ago, GL Nerd said:

+Support
-Very active
-Command Experience
-Gordon freemen?
-All around a good guy
-fit for command because of the second reason why he should be a command member again

NOTE: Half life freemen

ACCEPTED

Maintenance High Command has chosen to accept your application for Operations Supervisor. You have been promoted at the meeting and will soon receive training.

Congratulations and welcome to Maintenance Command.

• Bread locked this topic