Jack

What is your steam name?:
Jackwebb1112

What is your steam ID?: 
STEAM_0:1:102743983

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): 
Jackweeb1112#8101

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:
Yes I do in fact. I was a Senior Mod on here before, was there for a hot minute but don't know the exact times sadly. I was staff for a DarkRP server for 4 years, it was Eclipse DarkRP, and a few others I can't remember. As well I've helped a few people out with making their own servers, mainly doing the ULX stuff as I'm very well knowledge in how ULX works and such

What date did you start playing on the community?
11/11/2019 (when I joined a branch but I was on a few before than)

What date did you make your forums account?
5/12/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Patron

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
5, the one that says "[email protected]" Was a joke warn but I can't appeal it/get it removed because this forums account and in-game account are separate.
image.png.d839f4b0bbd5d61235e2a428e2119e4c.png

Have you donated?
Yes

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines?
Yes I have

Timezone:
Central 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
I don't need none 😎

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Well I was hesitant on coming back to staff as I kinda just wanted to be in RP after I returned but since summer is coming back, and my time as well, I feel like I need to give back to the community so joining staff would be a good way to do that! With my well known knowledge of ULX as well countless hours on gmod and staff on other servers I don't need much training or bringing up, so I can give a lot more at a lower rank. I'm active on the server and know many of the rules by heart. I'm level headed and cool when under stressful situations and can make split second decisions and not crack under pressure. I try to make everyone time on the server as enjoyable as can be and make sure I give everyone a fair chance. I try to be as friendly as I can be to everyone and try to keep things at a respectable level. I just generally think I would be a good fit for the staff team!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Well first off claim any sits regarding the RDMer, than bring him to the admin room. I would than ask some basic questions like "Why did you kill so and so" and "Why did you by X weapon to do that" just so I can have better context of the situation. If they continue to cuss at me and I would ask them to stop so I can explain their punishment or get the situation figured out. If they don't stop then I would gag them and explain their punishment for RDM and than the added staff diss and such. After that than I would give the player a warning for mass RDM and staff diss and ask a admin+ to ban the lad for 5 days, which could be raised depending on what the player says during his cussing tantrum, such as racism or homophobia.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I would separate the players to different ends of the room and talk to each individually about the situation so I can get context of the matter as well stories from each without getting interrupted and such. After I receive each players side of the story I will bring them all back together and describe to them what I heard, combine all the stories into 1 good flowing story, and ask if this is correct. If the story I 'created' was accepted by all parties, I would make a decision based off that. If someone says something is incorrect I would ask for their addition and such and make the correction, if things get heated I separate them and just make my best judgement of the information I have.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, ThePoke said:

+Support

-Seen on the sever a-lot

-Has past experience.

-very detailed application

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Big +Support 

-Amazing HCMD 

-Very level headed, never loses his temper (at least that I've seen)

-Good judgement 

-Current AHOME, very likely to become the next HOME, and former DoL 

-Fomer Senior Mod

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 hours ago, Loaff said:

Big +Support 

-Amazing HCMD 

-Good judgement 

-Fomer Senior Mod

21 hours ago, Loaff said:

Big +Support 

-Amazing HCMD 

-Good judgement 

-Fomer Senior Mod

Don’t forget he’s totally a minge 😉 but hope you get accepted m8

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This is due to past significant misconduct (homophobia warning), as well as personal conduct in a player report that would be unbecoming of a staff member.

You may reapply at a later date, and if this type of conduct does not resurface you may still be elligable to join the staff team.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021