General Suggestion - Coinflip system - Denied

Fieryphonix

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting adding a coin flip system to the server

How would this change better the server? - Would make it easier for people to gamble with others and not have to trust that people do not do /me when doing rolls with people. and would give people more use for money then just buying weapons.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I know of but there could be some.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  The whole server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6711 - something like this

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

-Support

Sounds cool, looks really neat. I don't think they'd like to spend money for something so minor though. Just flip a prop and bet on it. 

Also chat spam maybe? Idk if it only tells the people in the flip or the whole server. If it told the whole server that would get annoying. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Amazing way for me to loose all my money!

Would be fun while not doing anything else

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

8 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Amazing way for me to loose all my money!

Would be fun while not doing anything else

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

4 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Sounds cool, looks really neat. I don't think they'd like to spend money for something so minor though. Just flip a prop and bet on it. 

Also chat spam maybe? Idk if it only tells the people in the flip or the whole server. If it told the whole server that would get annoying. 

And it may cause the server to lag but if these two problems wont effect anyone then im fine with it but for the mean time
-Support 

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

+support

+feed my crippling gambling addiction against Neo.

• Laughing 2

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

On 5/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Rolling works just as well lmao. (Plus y’all will lose everytime 😈)

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 5/22/2021 at 7:57 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

I lost 3 Mil with roll gambling with neo pain

• Laughing 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Im not so sure about gambling coinflips but it wouldnt hurt if we had a coinflip system for contested rolls, since you flip a coin and thats it.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."