Nydekore's Warn Appeal

Nydekore

Steam Name: Nydekore

Ingame Name: Nydekore (MTF Nu7 PFC/EXP Researcher) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114460542

Ban Length: N/A (Warn)

Admin that Banned you: Warn not ban but Nenea

Reason for Ban: Avoiding FearRP

Dispute: I have attached a clip, I admit now that I should've been under FearRp, however I hope that you can see how I would not know about this.

As I enter the elevator room, I have a grenade in hand. I see in front of me two people with heavy weapons out in front of me, another holding a pistol.

What I did not know at this time was that there was a guy with a shotgun to my right as I had run in. Therefore, to my knowledge at that point (and throughout the whole clip, I hadn't seen this guy sitting there until I watched my replay) the requirements for FearRP were not met until after I had thrown the grenade, which put me into active combat.

Once I had thrown the grenade I was actively fighting so when I did finally know about the full force CI had on me I was immune to FearRP.

During the sit I was put in by Nenea, he had seen the CI's side which I am sure show's everything in a clear light as to why I should have been put into FearRp and I am unafraid to admit that I should've been, however I would argue I shouldn't be warned for it considering that from my POV it seemed like that was not the case and thus I had fought until death.

It was a very hectic situation so I had not seen clearly and while I agree it was unfair to the CI that I did not adjust my play to their FearRP, I had reason to believe this was not the case. 

I am usually not a rule breaker, this is currently my only warning with I believe only one other sit called on me which was for a rule I was unaware of and I had been following higher ups in taking part, the staff who pulled me into that sit had given me a verbal warning about that rule. I had even had a similar thing (to what got me a verbal warning) happen to me prior, however I had not reported the MTF who did it as I thought they were in the right. 

I would wager that usually people wouldn't appeal a single warning. However I would hate to have a blemish on my record for something like this, a genuine confusion, when usually fellow players would have nothing negative to say about me.  

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+/-Support leaning towards - (for now)

From What I am seeing here is you were fear rped BEFORE you threw the grenade that's why I believe this warn was valid. As soon as they had their weapons pointed at you and screamed fear rp you threw the grenade. But I'll be honest I think it was pretty clear that there was someone with a shotgun next to you there the delta command might be just me though however I would like to see @Nenea Tantiside from this.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Ehhh +Support

- Could go either way. Some people might consider it FailRP, others vise versa. In my eyes, theres was a 0.1 second period between bagel saying "Dont Move" and the grenade animation starting. Too short of a distance to be called upon. Now, the MOTD states that both:

Individuals can be FearRP'd even if armed.

Individuals actively engaged in combat can not be placed under FearRP

But due to it saying "engaged in combat" rather than "Wielding an active Firearm". I think throwing a Grenade would account for it. Considering it's an aggressive action made again the Enemy.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support

- I didn't have this clip when I made the warn but after seeing it I agree with Neo that the warn should be removed as Nydekore cannot see the CI behind the wall from his point of view

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

1 hour ago, Nenea Tanti said:

+support

- I didn't have this clip when I made the warn but after seeing it I agree with Neo that the warn should be removed as Nydekore cannot see the CI behind the wall from his point of view

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Overall, +Support

In my opinion, if it was me, the timeframe where he threw a grenade would have been the exact time I would have seen the shotgun on the side. Technically, yes while you should've under Fear RP, I also understand why the mistake was made and the confusion of it. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia