Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Mike Simoa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96214953 

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Chief Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): To begin is my devotion, ever since I have gotten low command I have made it my goal to put in as much hours as I could without burning myself out, and because of that, I have been able to put in close to 2 hours everyday, although please note I was on semi-loa for some of may I have tried to be as active as I could be while in low command.  My next reason is rp, I try to make rp on this server as enjoyable as I can, I make sure that officers are doing what they are supposed to while maintaining professionalism and realism, I believe I have been able to achieve this due to my love for the server and rp in general. My next reason is that I fulfill my command duties, I maintain activity when I'm suppose to, attend meetings, host meetings, take reports, give promotions, I do it all. I like to maintain myself as a friendly but if needed a strict command member, I show sympathy for lower ranks and in my opinion, give them reasonable punishments when they do something wrong, if it's an honest mistake I make sure they know what they did and I help them fix it. I also make sure people are doing things correctly by actively reminding them such as TeamSpeak and I give field promotions to deserving members, one of the biggest duties of Major is managing meetings, and while captains can run them, majors have a bigger duty with announcing and more setting them up with full ability to call them, with my powers as captain to host meetings I have hosted several but making sure other command has had their chances to make sure that its not a toxic environment to host meetings, I try to put in good information into my meetings and while I cant always do so, I try to detain from making them to long although sometimes I end up making them somewhat lengthy. I believe I have bettered myself on this and doing so have managed to create a enjoyable meeting environment that will make people feel passion to attend more. In Conclusion, I try my best to maintain professionalism on the job and to show myself as a person to go to if your having issues that can solve issues while being reasonable.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+ Support

•  Seasoned member of Low Command.
  • Long period of time with current rank.
  • A will to do better and be a role model for all.
  • Overall just an excellent applicant.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

4 hours ago, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

Nick Stated Everything

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

9 hours ago, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

trumpo_signature.png

13 hours ago, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

19 hours ago, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

-Has dealt with Command Situations very well

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 5/12/2021 at 11:25 PM, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 5/13/2021 at 5:25 AM, SGT. Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 5/13/2021 at 1:25 PM, Nick Hunter AKA Hydrex said:

+ Support

^^^

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

• Drippy locked this topic