Alright ya'll need to make up your minds

DooM Guy

According to the MOTD: Rule 7 of foundation staff says "You should never kill Class D unless they are clearly beyond the red KOS line, broken a rule and given a 5-second warning (or was recently warned), are on the possession of contraband, such as a keypad cracker, or have taken a hostile action, such as having a weapon out.

The Candy Cane does do damage which would make it a weapon which means its KOS.

2 hours ago, recon said:

According to the MOTD: Rule 7 of foundation staff says "You should never kill Class D unless they are clearly beyond the red KOS line, broken a rule and given a 5-second warning (or was recently warned), are on the possession of contraband, such as a keypad cracker, or have taken a hostile action, such as having a weapon out.

Facts no printer

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

12 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Is the candy cane KOS or not cause half of you guys say it is then half you say it's not so I want a clear fucking answer

Yes it’s kos but we don’t always shoot. I usually do cause I’m a nerd

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, recon said:

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• ICE locked this topic