Alijah Fail rp report- Accepted

Techy

Your In-game: Techy

The player's name in-game: Alijah

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:516812725

What did the player do: Inventory holsterd a barret 2 seconds after blasting me to free his friend

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/52078914/d1337xsB9B9H https://imgur.com/a/AJ2IokU https://imgur.com/a/CspxarR

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Warn for Fail rp

Any extra information: This was apparently dealt with in game and the player only received a verbal warning even though he has over 7 weeks on the server and was let off easy.

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+support

As SMT said, verbal warnings should only be given to people who don't know the rules, Alijah is clearly aware of the rules after 7 weeks of playtime on the server.

On top of this, shortly after staff gave him a verbal he proceeded to do it again. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

18 minutes ago, Nao said:

+support

As SMT said, verbal warnings should only be given to people who don't know the rules, Alijah is clearly aware of the rules after 7 weeks of playtime on the server.

On top of this, shortly after staff gave him a verbal he proceeded to do it again. 

I was on at the time @Mike Simoagave him a verbal the first time then he proceeded to do it a second time He should for sure be warned

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

25 minutes ago, Nao said:

+support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

8 hours ago, Nao said:

+support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+support  I was pretty mixed on inbetween warn or verbal because I felt that it was a bit of a weird area when it comes to it and in admin chat the people that answered kinda said the same thing kr at least some so I wasn’t sure what to do so just decided to give verbal

11 hours ago, Nao said:

+support

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

-Support

Seems like it was already dealt with in game?

I agree with Solomon, Mike and Ice are saying that he was already in a staff sit for this. Also the other report is up and has not been dealt with.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

3 hours ago, Solomon said:

-Support

Seems like it was already dealt with in game?

2 hours ago, Mag1c said:

I agree with Solomon, Mike and Ice are saying that he was already in a staff sit for this. Also the other report is up and has not been dealt with.

Agreed with magic and Solomon as it was already dealt with ingame unlike the 2nd report

That bald Aussie Guy

44 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

This was dealt with in game, it shouldn't need to come to the forums after a decision was made...

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator