CI R&D (Correction) Update

NeoID

So, our previous Branch Update resulted in a couple... Errors. The most recent Bio Model turns out that the person who made it was very experimental, and failed to provide the necessities of a proper playermodel. For this one I TESTED THE HELL out of it. Even contacted the owner to be certain. After I fix this Bio Model, I intend to never touch it again. Finding a Hazmat model thats not already in use has been a right pain in the ass. Which I deeply apologize for, there's only 1 minor fix here, the other was simply a late request made by the Field Research lead Team which was to have a Gravity gun like every other job, and Sleuths base model looks weird in the menu with it just being Nu7, Dang had stated he'd rather it be another model, so we agreed maybe shoot for the Tau-5 Model, when considering the current Nu7 model is used on too many jobs, which is entirely understandable, also some added complaints about the Sleuth job looking weird having an MTF on the cover in the menu, so adding a model to fix that as well.so I thought I'd knock out several birds with one stone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Job: CI Bio-Engineer

Job Model (Model Paths): models/kuma96/gta5_gorkasuit/gta5_gorkasuit_pm.mdl

Remove Job Model (Model Paths): models/ninja/hazmat.mdl

Job Description: N/A

Job Weapons: N/A

Job Salary: N/A

Job HP: N/A

Job Armor: N/A

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):
ADD THIS MODEL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1376326689&searchtext=Suit

REMOVE THIS MODEL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123522934&searchtext=Hazmat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Job: CI Field Researcher

Job Model (Model Paths): N/A

Job Weapons: weapon_physcannon

Job Salary: N/A

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): N/A

Name of Job: CI Sleuth

Job Model (Model Paths): models/scp_mtf_russian/mtf_rus_09.mdl , models/player/Suits/robber_tuckedtie.mdl

Remove Job Model (Model Paths): models/bread/bo2_sealscp_masked.mdl

Job Weapons: N/A

Job Salary: N/A

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):
ENSURE THE MODEL " models/player/Suits/robber_tuckedtie.mdl " IS THE FIRST MODEL ON THE JOB, TO HAVE IT APPEAR AS THE ICON IN THE F4 MENU

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support just one small thing

Sleuths still need tranqs

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

3 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

+Support We need a new bio model that works

T pose 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

oi this is so broken -SUPPORT

nah

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners