GLaDOS' ET ApplicationAccepted

GLaDOS

In-Game Name: GLaDOS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89411271 

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCP-RP server?: The tab menu says 6 Weeks, but I could bet it's more than that.

What is your RP Rank?: Deputy Head of Research

What is your timezone?: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Prior to this I spent an estimated 7-8 months in the SCP-RP Event Team, at least 3 months as a Senior Member.

How Active are you? (1/10): An Easy 6-7 recently.

How many warns do you have?: 0 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Currently, I am fairly active, currently the Deputy Head of Research, former Senior Event Team, former Admin on the staff team, and have been around since early 2020 / late 2019. I can be as active as need to be as my schedule is very flexible compared to others, as my schoolwork can be done quickly, and I would be free the rest of the day afterwards. I can dedicate myself to anything I find worth my time and will be highly proficient in efforts to make my work beneficial. I have many hours of experience with ULX, which I can use to better port Ideas into an actual event. Furthermore, my creativity has allowed me to create multiple events that span between a couple of days to weeks, including but not limited to my; Zenoth Grimm storyline, Midas the Blob events and the Church of the Black Klok storyline. In my past I have been known to be very helpful when on the Staff/Event team affairs, I can assist in many things when given the opportunity or requested to do so. In conclusion, I believe that I would be a valuable asset to the Event Team due to the reasons stated above.

Describe an event you could create: Typically when I make events I would want to create my own entity from an inspiration of some sort. I would start with an ability of some sort, in this case I wanted to create something hard to recontain giving MTF a challenge to increase the fun of it. So In this case I want to make something "too fast to see", giving it a unique look to stand out compared to any other SCP on the site. I would start by introducing it on the surface where CI has a chance to acknowledge the entities' existence, it would gravitate towards Gate A slowly trying to make an appearance. It should definitely draw attention, due to the flashy model and color/effects. Once I've gained the attention of MTF, it's game on to attempt to kill them within a reasonable set of rules I'll follow to keep it fair for myself and the MTF involved. Once they have whittled my health down, typically I'll give them a choice; full termination or capture and contain. At which point the event will either end or the entity will be placed into Temp/Euclid for experimentation. With this method I tend to involve most of the branches around the server, whereas to not leave anybody out.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-106 still is the most interesting to me to this day. His history and how he became to be is just an excellent read. I couldn't recommend it enough. Also, his interactions with other SCPs such as SCP-096 are very interesting to see how they react to each other. Also, funny femur go brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support

Please stop. I’ve trained you for this too many times ;-;

• Laughing 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support
Former Senior Event Team member and Administrator within the SCP-RP Staff Team.
Current Deputy Head of Research (High Command) within the Foundation Research Department.
Relatively active, but it can definitely be increase; overall a good fit for the Event Team.
Has a fairly well-written and detailed application.
My only concern with this individual receiving a position within the Event Team once more is that
they have left twice in the past; however, they seem as though they're dedicated to becoming a ET member this time around.

• Gaminglight Love 1

8 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

Return to us

Can be trusted

Is High Command

Former SET Member

Good App

Interesting Event Idea

Have seen online during offhours which is pog

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

8 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

Return to us

Can be trusted

Is High Command

Former SET Member

Good App

Interesting Event Idea

• Thanks 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

9 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
Current Deputy Head of Research (High Command) within the Foundation Research Department.
Relatively active, but it can definitely be increase; overall a good fit for the Event Team.
My only concern with this individual receiving a position within the Event Team once more is that
they have left twice in the past; however, they seem as though they're dedicated to becoming a ET member this time around.

What he said ^

• Thanks 1

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

10 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

15 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

+Support 
Come back to them Dr Gears

• Thanks 1

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

20 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

Return to us

Can be trusted

Is High Command

Former SET Member

Good App

Interesting Event Idea

• Thanks 1

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

On 5/10/2021 at 4:32 AM, Starstep said:

+Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector