• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:
501st LTCOL Ugs / Tenn Graneet

Steam Name:

[GL]Dragonrage

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:156460834

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Administator / Senior Gamemaster on ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums?
I have the forums constantly open in my browser and check it 10+ times a day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I believe that I am qualified to be a forum diplomat due to my drive to always get better and get more experience in more fields. I might not be that experienced in terms of all the small minute details of how everything works, but I am very eager to learn as I see this as a chance to get experience in a field that I do not know much about. Through my time on ImperialRP I have always been interested in either joining Support or the Forum Diplomat team, I want to get myself more involved with the inner workings of the Gaming Light community and I see the Forum Diplomat team as a perfect chance to do so. I am eager to learn how to hide, lock, move, posts, but in terms of navigating the forums I would say I have mastered that. Thank you for reading my application!

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
I would consider myself to have good judgement. As I've been on Imperial I've worked my way up in the ranks and have got to multiple command positions, some choice were difficult but in the end were the right ones to make. I cannot recall a time recently in which I would have had to make a difficult decision. The closest I situation I can think of is I have had to remove multiple people from a sub-branch of a battalion I am in, and it was difficult choice to make each time but as they were not doing what they were expected to, it was a what needed to be done.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
If a person were to be spamming in multiple different sections of the forums, I would firstly delete the posts by this person. Then get into contact with them and have them stop. I would then send them to the correct section of the forums being the reports section of their respective server that they were banned on so they can make a official forum post to be unbanned. If this person did not stop spamming posts then a proper punishment would be handed out to this person.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
If two people were arguing aggressively in a comments section of a warn appeal and I was the forum diplomat who would be dealing with this, I would start by removing/hiding any comments that have crossed the line of appropriate. After deleting/hiding any comments of the sort I would then send a comment of this warn appeal to halt all arguing or else this topic will be locked so no further arguing would be able to take place. After doing so I would get in touch with these two people and talk to them about not having a argument in the comments of a forum post

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
All criticism is welcome
Have a wonderful day!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+Support
-Good Staff Member
-Nice Application
-Active on Forums

Good Luck Ugs!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

55 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Good Staff Member
-Nice Application
-Active on Forums

Good Luck Ugs!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/9/2021 at 1:41 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Good Staff Member
-Nice Application
-Active on Forums

Good Luck Ugs!

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

On 5/9/2021 at 4:41 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Good Staff Member
-Nice Application
-Active on Forums

Good Luck Ugs!

Best of luck to you Ugs! 

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic