Magic's Forum Diplomat Application

Mag1c

Do you believe Magic should be a Forum Diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Magic should be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Magic

Steam Name: [GL] Magic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106454852

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Senior Admin on PoliceRP.

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the Forums everyday. I respond to many things throughout the day and I am also almost at 1000 posts. Even when I am not in game I will be on the Forums refreshing and looking for new posts to respond to.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to be a Forums Diplomat because I know the Forums rules and I have read over them multiple times. I also don't break or encourage breaking the forums rules. I have had a lot of experience with staffing being a Senior Admin on PoliceRP and Support in TeamSpeak. I have also had to deal with some pretty abstruse situations that needed to be handled correctly. One last thing is that I have been very dedicated and active on the Forums usually posting everyday. I also try to keep the forums fresh and fun for everyone to post and chat in.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I consider myself to have great judgement because I have been in a lot of situations and have learned from my past experiences. One experience in particular would be when one of my SPRT members decided to steal a Swat Bearcat. I heard about this and got in contact with some Swat High Command and some SPRT Low Command and basically had a meeting. We talked about him stealing it and the punishments necessary. We eventually brought the person into the channel, after Swat had left, and heard his side. He said they technically said he could drive it just not that long or far. We decided since he was not allowed to drive a bearcat, according to the SPRT sop, and he basically stole a Swat Bearcat since he drove it away from their training, that we were going to give him a strike and watch him closely. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would let that person know, via dms, that they should not be spamming everywhere to get unbanned. I would then ask them what server they were banned on and let them know that they can make a ban appeal under that servers ban appeal section while giving them the link to it. If they continue to spam the forums I would hide the posts and contact the Head Diplomat with my reasoning for hiding these posts.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would let them know that arguing on a post is not allowed and they should keep the posts to + and - Supports. If they continue to argue or fight I will lock the post and contact the Head Diplomat with my reasoning for locking the post.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

- Friendly

- Active on the forums

I think Magic would be a great Forums Diplomat! 🙂 

I agree with drippy

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic