Warning Appeal - "Cerkai"

Cerkai

Your In-game Name: Cerkai

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155715669

The admin's name in-game: Lucas

What warning did you receive: 2 toxicity warning in 1 sit (threatening member and player diss)

When did you receive this warning: 5/5/2021 around 9am Est

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: was infiltrator and accused a bunch of MTF who were metagaming (they were) and then I called them exactly "metagaming nerds" which let to a MTF-E11 RCT reporting me and taking me to a sit which I got warned for it. 

And threatening members, during the sit I told the e-11 I was going to get him demoted by using the evidence I had against him and tell his superiors. 5 minutes later I found out he clipped and and made a dual sit and I got warned for it because he clipped it

Why do you think this warn was false:

These warns are false as I was told by a SM that I shouldn't have gotten warns for "metagaming nerds" as it wasn't necessarily player diss. and the threatening members is false because the e-11 clipped it but trimmed it to where it was as if I said "I'm gonna get you dem" which dem was going to be demoted as you can hear in the clip below. making me look like the bad person. The SM reviewed the clip and told the mod and e-11 who took the sit that it was supposed to come out as "demoted".

Evidence the warning is false: The "metagaming nerds" is in the picture below.proof.thumb.png.c3138bc6147f1c61c0ac7455b793ec2d.png

and the "threatening member" is in this clip. https://medal.tv/clips/3ubbZwH1RFatZ/eBsvFZpiZVay

At the very end.

spacer.png

I was there near the end cause i was called in for help and i can agree,
i was the SM who told him,scicne i dont see "metagaming nerds" as really a diss
i mean i call alot of people nerds,and i dont get warned for it 

for the meta im unsure but that isnt super important i see,scince this is about diss/toxicity

+ Support 

I kinda don’t see how this is diss? This is like a grade school diss so people shouldn’t really take offence.

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

I have seen people say worse things and they do not get warn.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 minute ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

7 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support 

I kinda don’t see how this is diss? This is like a grade diss so people shouldn’t really take offence.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

If this is what people see as "diss" then they need a refresher on what the internet actuall is

+support, these warns are just stupid

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

3 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

I agree ^

Also, Lucas should not have turned 1 warn into 2. I was online when this happened and I was confused when I saw basically the same warn on the same person pop up twice in a matter of minutes. These warns will stick on his account for years and I don't see any reason for that.

@russianweeb69 This was your sit.

From my perspective, +Support
I've called branches out for being worse so I don't remotely think this is diss. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support
If calling someone a nerd was player diss, I would have been LONG GONE.

• Like 3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png