8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank you are Applying for: Lieutenant

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534043950

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since March 26th of 2021

What timezone are you in?:  UTC +2, 6 Hours in advance from EST ( Germany, Austria )

How many Warns do you have?: I have 0 warns.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  After my first application did not go so great, I decided to apply for Lieutenant again, because I started playing on PD again after being on LOA and loved my time being back. I like I always helped OFC´s and handled reports and passed them onto Low Command. What I really have noticed is that I usually train two to three OFC´s at a time and help them with TeamSpeak. My driving also has improved, meaning I can drive the Dodge Charger SRT8 2012 very well and I'd really love to be able to drive the Mitsubishi Evo and 2015 Dodge Charger SRT8 as a Lieutenant. After becoming a TRO on SCO19 my aim also improved with the P90. I have gained more experience over these 2 weeks and improved my play time on PD. I really love training OFC´s and helping them out, seeing how they perform and recommend them to Low Command, but I´d love to promote them when I see them being great and not breaking PD rules. I'm really looking forward to a reply from High Command to see if I get accepted or not.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I completely understand the rules of High command.

Edited by Winterfrish

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Moved To The Correct Place-

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/- support

+respectful to players around him (especially new players)

+active 

+had  nice encounterments with him 

+effort on app

-forum posts

-Yours Truly Willy.

Edited by ShoLuh

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

+support

I dont know why forums post relate to pd lt guys lol

active 

nice 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+Support

-Not on at the same time as me often but I know activity has improved since last app

-Professional and competent

-Has a good attitude to the job

-I don't think 8 forum posts matters considering I had 10 when I applied for LT and nobody saw an issue with that

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Will locked this topic