Icer's Game Master application- Denied

Icer

In-game name: Icer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567205559

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: DT: PVT, Naval: Crewman

Have you donated to the server?: No.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: N/A

How much time do you have on the server?: It says 4 days on my time played. But I have been playing for much much longer than 4 days from what the game says.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I haven't learned of what a LORE is unfortunately. I have heard of it though but never got in detail of what it was. I can always learn what it means though.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because I wish to create enjoyful moments with the players of GL and make sure that they wont just be able to sit around and not be able to do anything. I want to create experiences with them and create events with them with help of the other players to experience what its like to be an actor of the events. I hope that they will enjoy the experiences of acting and participating in the events that occur in Gl. I wish that people realize that events cant happen on command whenever people ask for them. I always see people asking for events when there is no Game Masters on. If there is a GM on, they are afk. I know the rules of how to be a GM and know to work as a GM and hope one day or maybe even today that I can be accepted as a GM for GL. I want to create fun moments and memories with the community and enjoy my moments and encourage people to become somebody like me applying for GM to make others feel happy.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I am known to most people to be very truthful and very trustworthy. I hope I can gain more and more trust from others and highly respected people and I hope one day I become one of those known people that are highly respected. I am very mature about things and I take most things seriously when it comes to offense. I should be trusted with the power of being a Game Master because I can prove myself that I am worthy of becoming one, one day. I hope to get trust from others and other GM's and get support from higher people if I don't know somethings.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Indeed I am.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on-ship is where you stay on ship for an event. An off-ship is where you go to another planet to do an event. (Is what I think)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes I do. On how to give a weapon is:  !give (weapon) (player). That's the command from my experience at-least. The SWEP abbreviation. I have no clue. But I can always learn!

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (Player) (Model type/url)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have.

11 hours ago, deebu said:

+/- Support 

+ really chill guy had nothing but good stuff  times with you

+Trustworthy 

- I think you should play more time in the server 

Hey, I do respect that, but I do play a-lot in the server. And we might have different timezones or we just aren't on at the same times. But due to all respect. Thank you 🙂

9 minutes ago, Tage_.. said:

Hey, I do respect that, but I do play a-lot in the server. And we might have different timezones or we just aren't on at the same times. But due to all respect. Thank you 🙂

You're not suppose to respond to your own application. 

-Support
-Advertised Application
https://gyazo.com/3b25861d5ff8f4449f60d8088108cc33

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
-Advertised Application

Broke two Major rules that we stand-by, No Thanks.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-SUPPORT
Advertised app
responded to app

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

20 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
-Advertised Application

I think it would also be a good idea to work your way up the ranks a little more before throwing yourself into staff and GM as it can be stressful if you don't know what you are doing

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021