MOTD Fix Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nick Hunter

What you want to see? -  In the MOTD under "1-) The Basics" it says about NLR (4th Line down) "If EMS is online and revives you. Then your NLR timer starts when revived." But this conflicts with another rule stated in the same category "1-) The Basics". Further down the list under this category it also states... "If you are revived by EMS, then there's no NLR, therefore you remember your past life based on what happened. You MUST RP IT OUT THOUGH." 

Why should we add it? -  I overheard an argument about if being revived by EMS gives you NLR or not, I think this should be fixed to prevent confusion and arguments in the future and an easier time enforcing the rule by staff without having to debunk the MOTD.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages are simple, fix 2 rules overriding each other and to fix future confusion and arguments.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - N/A

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+ Support

There was something said by Seb on this back in October of last year. I think the point that its trying to get across is that if you are revived you remember what happened, but can't return to a scene because of the unfair advantage. So the NLR timer would tick down then you could go back to a scene. It should be worded better, and just fuse the 2 things together into one not confusing thing. It also was said it would be looked into but nothing was changed.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Okay, now reading the posts above I understand it better, I agree with Beelzebub on having it reworded or having it under one line combined together. I made this post basically because there was confusion when I heard people arguing over it. Thanks for the feedback.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

-Support

It means that you remember your past life, but leave the area you revived at. Unless being arrested.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

45 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

It means that you remember your past life, but leave the area you revived at. Unless being arrested.

^ how i have always explained the ruling 

That bald Aussie Guy

It should still at least be reworded, and explained more. FearRP goes in-depth, NLR should have a couple lines on the specifics as well.

4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

its means you remember your past life but you have a timer and can't engage back into combat 

Basically so gov can remember you are wanted just they can't do anything about it or return. Same for crim, you know what happened just can't return or assist someone from the same situation.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member