Paytons WO App

Fat Payton | [GL]

Your name on the roster: Payton

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: yes i understand heavily the responsibility ill be trusted with

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: 1 warn,nlr for RCF in gensec on june second 2020 

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words):
I Think i should get to be a command memeber is because i always try my best to keep my eyes on my fellow nu7,trying my best to be active on the server (9 weeks and level 101)

My feets 

• I was SM for 8 months in GENSEC (slowly got less and less active the longer i was stuck at that rank,no way to go up cause apps were so rare and i was never choosen)
  • i was accept for ET (still a trainee) and currently a Senior mod for the server 
  • my only warn was 1 year ago and it was for NLR 
  • ive been a loyal follower of the server

This is why i mainly think i should be trusted with command, despite my problems

mainly i wish to try and do the best i can (i think i have 1 strike cause i didnt fill out a activity log thinking someone else was)
yeah ill try my hardest if i ever get accepted

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): 
The reason why/i want it is because of how long ive been in the server and my current ranks in both the staff team and event team

ive played almost 10 weeks (9 weeks and 101 levels)
ive showen how i can be trusted with power due to my time as a SM in gensec (despite how little it was) and my time on the server and my very few warns

And ive been in MTF omn 9 till its end,then moved over to nu7,my high command really liked me and i think i have a rather well rep on the server (despite my addiction to bees)

Another reason why i think i should be accpeted for the role to cause of how i tried to apply for WO in gensec and never really reached it once,so i think if i prove myself to nu7 i might finally get to be WO atleast,and if im lucky ill get to 2LT

i do follow chain of command as needed,ive tried my best to ensure that,rarely ever going past the point of rule breaking (only once to cath a d class shooting up mtf spawn)

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): 

to be 100% honest i dont think this is the best rank to try and apply,but it never hurts to try,hell id be happy to finally get past SSGT on nu7 and possibly see what else id be able to do

what little i do have courge for is cause ive showen my dedication to this branch/server,i wish to get past the rank of Senior NCO in any branch (plus this is one of the fun branchs,no offense e11,ci or gensec)

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: take action but try to calm him down first asking what the problem is,seeing if he is tired,drunk,or some irl porblem,ask him to take a loa if needed,but if he refuses to calm down or starts to diss me or countinues to diss the player he was dissing or anyone else demote and strike,but if he countinues to break rules remove him from the branch and put a DNT on him for 2 weeks to ensure that in the future if he becomes more humble he may come back,but if he comes back and countinues perma black list and warn other branchs of their actions (id have to request the black listing and suck from high command i think)

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?:check him,see if hes alright and why he isnt stressed,for all i know his home life was ruined

id request him to take a loa and take a break for about a week to see if it helps him,dont give a strike but instead a verbal about it,but if he countinue even after his break he will get a strike about not following orders

+/- Support leaning towards +

Payton, while you were in Omicron-9 with me and do a fantastic job, I havent seen you on Nu-7 very much. I mainly see you staffing when I am online, but that could just be me on my part (School, ya know?)

You're kind and welcoming to others and know how to handle many situations. Another thing is just how good you can actually be. When Omicron-9 was still around, you were on every single day to do something with us, and I really liked that about you. If you can do the same for Nu-7, you could boost morale and do more for everyone.

I trust to see you as command one day, keep up your good work.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

HUGEEEE +SUPPORT

- active (on off and active hours)
- Great guy to be around
- Professional when needed
- Great Application

I wish you the best of luck bud!

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+ Points

+ SSGT, not the lowers rank to apply (Rank)

++ Has been in Nu7 for 3 months and 13 days (Experience)

+ Word count was exceeded heavily, but the grammar/punctuation is quite poor,  hard to read from lack of colors (Application)

+ Personal experiences have been quite minimal, and we did clash a bit, but he can be pretty mature about important stuff (Bonus)

+ Scenario 1 is pretty wordy, has the right idea, but it could be a little easier to read, Scenario 2 is quite short, but gets straight to the point (Scenarios)

-- Despite him being in Nu7 for 3 months, he is only in around 40 logs (Activity)

-- He has only done 6 logs, and isn't in FTO, or any other subdivisions (Duties)

-- Has been warned for NLR, while it was a year ago, it's still there, has been punished for not doing a log when told to (Punishments)

Points---

6+ Points

6- Points

0 Total point score (May be edited as other apps are viewed)

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

11 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

+ SSGT, not the lowers rank to apply (Rank)

++ Has been in Nu7 for 3 months and 13 days (Experience)

+ Word count was exceeded heavily, but the grammar/punctuation is quite poor,  hard to read from lack of colors (Application)

+ Personal experiences have been quite minimal, and we did clash a bit, but he can be pretty mature about important stuff (Bonus)

+ Scenario 1 is pretty wordy, has the right idea, but it could be a little easier to read, Scenario 2 is quite short, but gets straight to the point (Scenarios)

-- Despite him being in Nu7 for 3 months, he is only in around 40 logs (Activity)

-- He has only done 6 logs, and isn't in FTO, or any other subdivisions (Duties)

-- Has been warned for NLR, while it was a year ago, it's still there, has been punished for not doing a log when told to (Punishments)

Points---

6+ Points

6- Points

0 Total point score (May be edited as other apps are viewed)

im in behmoth,and i will be trying to get fto soon

On 4/28/2021 at 5:09 PM, Dano said:

HUGEEEE +SUPPORT

- active (on off and active hours)
- Great guy to be around
- Professional when needed
- Great Application

I wish you the best of luck bud!

note: hurt my feelings when i tried to fix door on maintenance 😞

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

On 4/28/2021 at 8:00 AM, Demon Dice said:

+/- support 

I've seen him around a good bit and he seems like he would do well, he's also on event team so he must be trusted by staff so I feel like he would be ok for a CMD job

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic