501st Legion: Jumptrooper Change [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

TAlila | Tay Keith!

What do you want to see?:
The 501st Jump-Trooper class match the 501st Legion Color Scheme. Currently it is Gray, when in reality it should be blue. 

https://gyazo.com/740f27db5e9cd92346c6f997ccd85e9d

Why should we add it?:  
There isn't anything be added, Simply a color change.

What are the advantages of having this?:
To properly match the 501st Color Scheme. I doubt that the change is intentionally, considering that it was suppose to be changed awhile ago, However the change never came. 

Who is it mainly for?: Tier 1 Donators, 501st Legion 

Links to any content: N/A

I was unable to get the RGB #, Although if you really need it just message me and I'll figure it out 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 4/27/2021 at 3:45 PM, Polarity said:

+Support

We've wanted this for a while and the JTs often get confused for STs in chat as they are gray, them being 501st colors would just make sense

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*