This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Kevin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455032448

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 12/17/2020

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I think I should be promoted to LT because I feel like I could be a good low command member and be a good leader. I want to be LT because so many times I am on late at night and see OFCs doing really well and have SNR-SGT's tell me some do outstanding and I want to be able to get us more SNR's and others promoted. I want to lead this department and help others and bring new players into this community and bring people who will stay a while. I want to be LT because I am a good leader and can do my job very efficiently and very well. I want to be LT because I am a jack of all trades when it comes to being a command member and lead other supervisors and enlisted and help clean up the streets of Rockford and help other departments. I want to be LT because I want to organize a lot of different things such as cross department training, regular training, semi tac training, weapon handling and many other things that could benefit our department and our members and other staff.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

14 hours ago, yh said:

+Support

- Active 

- Knows the rules 

- Friendly

- Mature 

Best of luck Kevin. 

Kevin would be great for this position

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ support 

Active on the server

mature

a good guy and good leader when it comes to

has been LC before i was there

( just try to play PD a little more Right now and if you get command )

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 4/25/2021 at 8:18 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Previous Command

-Knows the rules/guidelines

-Approachable 

I hate to quote people but he hit my points spot on 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• Will locked this topic