Dark's RRH Guardian App

Darkfistt

In Game Name: Dark

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22133126

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security SFTO SM and MTF E11 JFTO SGT

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Depending on the situation. If the site is having a mass breach event and there are 2 05 staff on (an 05 Council and a Analyst), then I would protect the Analyst because they don't have access to some of the [REDACTED] stuff like the Micro HID.

How many Warns do you have? 2 image.thumb.png.cc5ab1afd165095662ce5b64b855d258.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Because the 05 staff team is meant to oversee the foundation to see if everything is going smoothly and me becoming Red Right Hand Man will improve the way the foundation is protected. It would give me a chance to know the ins and outs better than I already do. It has always been a wonder for me if I would ever be accepted into 05 and people have doubted me, this would give me a chance and prove them wrong.

Why should we accept you: Because I know how the foundation works and how it functions. I know who to protect and how to do it. I am extremely loyal to the foundation and I will stand by that. I am hard working and experienced (so I know what I'm doing). The foundation will be a safer place with me as a guardian of it. I am a very good shot when it counts, so I would be able to defend/protect to foundation pretty well.

Edited by Darkfistt

-/Support
Only a SGT in E-11 (Can't apply using Security because not Command)
Application is really short
You are (no offense) kinda toxic like all of the time (again- no offense)

Active

-RRH Guardian Squadron Member Echo (idk what my callsign or whatever is rn because of change lmao

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Massive +Support

-Friendly

-Helpful to new players

-active

-Warden

-EWD

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 minute ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Friendly

-Helpful to new players

-active

-Warden

-EWD

+Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

+/- Support
- Application is kinda short. If u update your app ill maybe add some more good points but for now, the app it's too short. 

+ Active
+ Good job

- Red Right Hand 'Guardian Squadron' Snowwx Alpha 5

Edited by Snowwx
updates

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• Darkfistt changed the title to Dark's RRH Guardian App
20 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-/Support

Active

-RRH Guardian Squadron Member Echo (idk what my callsign or whatever is rn because of change lmao

I mostly disagree with this (other than it being short). Hoovy himself has removed the requirement for it being Gensec command, so him being an SM is valid. Plus Dark has tried his hardest to step away from how he was like a month or two ago and has made great strides.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

18 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Friendly

-Helpful to new players

-active

-Warden

-EWD

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-/Support

Active

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/23/2021 at 8:25 PM, Echo Romeo said:

-/Support

Active

~RRH Lima-3

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 4/23/2021 at 7:37 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Friendly

-Helpful to new players

-active

-Warden

-EWD

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/24/2021 at 2:25 AM, Echo Romeo said:

-/Support

Active

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

rsz_alpha1.png.934938625bbd4d3a42b1b51514621937.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 Week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic