Ignis's RRH Guardian App

IgnisNuts

In Game Name: Ignis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI LTCOL

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Really any of them I would prefer playing favorites isn't fun for me, but if I were forced to choose I'd choose 05-1.

How many Warns do you have?: 2, https://gyazo.com/a1b5b7143f8edd971f4347089825e806

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I believe this would give me an opportunity to be able to connect to more people than just the people inside of CI. The reason of why I want to join the 05 staff team is because I feel like I would to be able to talk, and see how other things go on inside of the server than just CI. Another reason is because I have tried out other jobs for the foundation, but none of them really hooked me into staying. If I were to join this would give the opportunity to be able to work for the other side, and with how experienced and easy going I am I feel like I could work well with them.

Why should we accept you: I haven't been in the server as long as some other people have, but I would consider myself just as knowledgeable as some of them. I'm really active, and if I'm not online on one day I try my hardest to be able to be on the next day. I'd say I'm pretty easy going, being able to connect with people with anything they talk about. Another thing about me is that I'm able to communicate with people easily to know what to do, where to go, and/or do good inside and out of PvP. I have previous experience with being able to guard high value targets beforehand with being inside of CI. If the time arises, I can be independent even being able to do things without being told to do it. Overall I'm super active, independent, good at PvP, able to go above and beyond, and easy going.

Edited by IgnisNuts

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+Support

Ignis Is one of the chillest person that I have ever seen. He is a great and dedicated command member

He is also very active I believe he could make an amazing RRH

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

Ignis Is one of the chillest person that I have ever seen. He is a great and dedicated command member

Really cool awesome chad who is super awesome and cool and he can also shoot a gun

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support 

I don't need to be in CI to know Ignis is a cool dude.

~RRH Engineer Sierra 7

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, Rats said:

+Support

LTCOL in CI, and well trusted

Very active in CI as well, and good at combat 

- Red Right Hand 'Guardian Squadron' Snowwx Alpha 5

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• IgnisNuts changed the title to Ignis's RRH Guardian App
On 4/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, Rats said:

+Support

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, Toasterr said:

+Support

• Chad
  • Senior Command/Command overseer in CI
  • Trusted Member of GL.

Quirky

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 4/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, Rats said:

+Support

I've actually seen you in raids and your decent at PvP so you being a guardian doesn't sound too bad.       
+Support

RRH Guardian Zulu 9~

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/23/2021 at 4:05 PM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

- MTF A1 Guardian 'Alpha 5'

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

On 4/24/2021 at 1:49 AM, Loaff said:

+Support 

I don't need to be in CI to know Ignis is a cool dude.

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

rsz_alpha1.png.83c7dcdaae9997c09751beb57068a57b.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic