Popmolly

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:149527604

3. The admin's name in-game:

Quicky

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

IDK

5. What did the admin do:

I had clips of ROSA micspam and ktap, he told me he was only going to verbal warn her.I told to quicky that it's was sexist because i never saw anyone get away with ktap or micspam before… ROSA is lvl (200) she should know the rules and not do those 2 fail rp… she got away with the situation and i got warn for staff diss. i was told that quicky and ROSA where good friend in SF i think that Quicky was in rosa favor because he know her alot.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/clips/49368330/d13371oA4qeH

https://medal.tv/clips/49371399/d1337puvz5SH

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

IDK really what happen to him even if i think staff should never be in someone favor cause they know them.   

8. Any extra information:

All I want is my warning removed… i never had a warn before in this server i have 2 week.. and i'm in shock and im not allowed  to have any warning

From what it looks like in the first clip there was no real way to know you were even chasing her. It shows that you were talking but we couldn't really hear what you said so its possible she didn't know you were trying to arrest. In my opinion there was no admin abuse here.

ex Medical Commander

+support

Clear mic spam from Rosa. I couldn’t understand what was happening with the admin tho.

Also staff should not be taking sits with people they are close friends with as they can be considered bias on the matter

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Looking at the report and clips, you were far away from Rosa so she might not have seen you and that area is dark and easy to fall into if you aren't familiar to the map, I don't think the ktap was intentional. As for the mic spam yes that is clear but doesn't deserve more than a verbal warning and a gag for 5-10 minutes. You could've been more calm and seen that not every situation should lead to a formal warning and maybe tried to hear more from Rosa's side as well. If you have any clips that are proof of you not disrespecting the staff member as we do not know the full extent of the sit they would be helpful in determining the exact reason why you were warned.

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

Just now, Polarity said:

Looking at the report and clips, you were far away from Rosa so she might not have seen you and that area is dark and easy to fall into if you aren't familiar to the map, I don't think the ktap was intentional. As for the mic spam yes that is clear but doesn't deserve more than a verbal warning and a gag for 5-10 minutes. You could've been more calm and seen that not every situation should lead to a formal warning and maybe tried to hear more from Rosa's side as well. If you have any clips that are proof of you not disrespecting the staff member as we do not know the full extent of the sit they would be helpful in determining the exact reason why you were warned.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The death did not seem intentional in the sense of escaping the arrest for MICSPAM. 

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

1 hour ago, Koopa said:

From what it looks like in the first clip there was no real way to know you were even chasing her. It shows that you were talking but we couldn't really hear what you said so its possible she didn't know you were trying to arrest. In my opinion there was no admin abuse here.

Agreed if you said something I would understand it ktap but since I think Rosa didn’t know you where chasing her and overall I saw no admin abuse

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

I mean. You called the staff member sexist because he's not warning someone? It's the staff member's decision, Not yours. From the second clip you're just spamming "Warn" in chat... Let him do what he thinks fit, You can't go around calling staff sexist and telling them what to do.  You also muted your own audio in the staff sit, but from the chat you're simply spamming "warn" when he's telling you stop. 

I'm not defending Rosa here, I just think that you're being extremely pushy and that's completely unnecessary, especially since he's trying to handle it 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

To be fair I understand where he's coming from. Rosa had been mic spamming all night, on radio, in proximity chat. Every time avoiding an arrest. She had been gagged multiple times so Popmolly made a sit. Quicky on the other hand is good friends with Rosa so I think the problem here is that he felt that Quicky had been biased towards Rosa which I can honestly agree is most likely how that went down. Should he have warned you for disrespect, no. I would've given you a verbal warning to not make assumptions and given both you and Rosa a verbal warning to stop. 

• Like 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』