Valx Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Valx

What is your in-game name?: Valx

What is your steam name?: Valx

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:52212995

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have lots of experience as staff, i was a community manager for a community for 4 years and after that I was a superadmin for 3 at another.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I've been on and off of gaming light for the past few years but i've  become very active in January.

What date did you make your forums account? 4/6

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?3 https://imgur.com/a/MNJRdEf

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Time zone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) First off I believe I deserve to be a trial moderator so I can be able to give back to the staff team and give back to the community, the people of this community have been a great motivation to apply, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helped me with whatever I needed and I wanna give a bit of that back to the new people that join or existing member's that are in need of help. also seeing the current mods/admins helping people inspires me to do the same, I've had a few time where someone has asked me a question or needed my help with something and I haven't been able to help them/referred them to a mod or admin and I believe if I was given the role of mod I could help out a lot more people in the community. I know all the rules on this server and know how to rp properly, I have around 2.9k hours on gmod.  I know I have 3 warns but it was a misunderstanding and will never happen again. I really like this community and police rp in particular and look forward to joining the staff team to help out as much as I can. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would jail them and block all their communication through ulx and give them a warn for MRDM and Staff disrespect. Following that they will receive a 5 day ban.

Scythes of Paradise

-Support:

-While I do think your a nice guy, this application mainly the last question could use a lot of work.

-I very rarely see you on

- Low Amount of fourms post.

Also no poll

You seem like a very nice person from when I have talked to you, however I think you need to work on becoming more well known, a long with a little bit more acitivty on the fourms, good luck!

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

45 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support:

-While I do think your a nice guy, this application mainly the last question could use a lot of work.

Also no poll

You seem like a very nice person from when I have talked to you, however I think you need to work on becoming more well known, a long with a little bit more acitivty on the fourms, good luck!

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

-Around every day i get on PD i see u afk on PD and today i demoted u off the job then about 15 mins later somebody else had to demote u of the job

-i dont even know who u are

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

9 hours ago, yh said:

-Support 

- Never met or seen you before 

- Application could use some work

- No Poll 

last question needs more work
Also spammed forums
you dont have 25 forums post

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support:

Also no poll

- Support

-Personally have never seen you on

-Low Forum Posts

-No Poll

-Last question needs some more work

Get known a bit more and get more active on the forums then you should be a good fit for staff!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-support 

very inactive

not well known 

haven’t seen you but I bet that you may be a nice guy 

no poll

incorrect steamid, not supposed to be steamid64,

low forum posts. 
improve  on these things and the other things listed and I’ll gladly give you a +support. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

17 hours ago, yh said:

-Support 

- Never met or seen you before 

- Application could use some work

- No Poll 

Inactive and you don't meet 25 posts

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

18 minutes ago, Valx said:

never spammed anything,, called being active

Major -Support

-Responded To Your Own App

-I Have Never Seen You On The Server

-Forum Farmed

-App Needs Some Work

-No Poll

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

9 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Personally have never seen you on

-Low Forum Posts

-No Poll

-Last question needs some more work

Get known a bit more and get more active on the forums then you should be a good fit for staff!

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

On 4/10/2021 at 6:48 PM, Techy said:

-Support

-Around every day i get on PD i see u afk on PD and today i demoted u off the job then about 15 mins later somebody else had to demote u of the job

-i dont even know who u are

I'm sure you're a great person, but for some reason I dont see you on that often

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

- Support 

- Not saw you a lot 
- Responded to your own app 
- App Could use some work 

Overall I dont think you should be staff just yet seen by the reason I stated above if you work on these and get better knowing in the community you would have a better chance and also work on your forums activity 

Edited by Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png