Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Techy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464850159

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 on SCP RP

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel like i should be a PD major for many reasons, i have been at Captain for about a month and ive hosted several meetings and ive been to even more meetings. I have also been on PD about 3-5 times a week and i try to host meetings whenever im not working or im not at school. im also command in SWAT and have been for about 3 months and i think that if i receive the rank of Major that i won't fool around with it and not go inactive. I have about 6-7 weeks on gaminglight police rp and i am also a Sen Mod on police rp. i have also received 0 warns on police rp so i dont think that i will do anything stupid on PD or any other job. i have not been demoted or striked in PD or even in SWAT. i think i am well known in the community considering i have been on police rp since about October and i have 6 weeks on the server. If i become Major i will try to host as many meetings as i can and help out and CPTs who would like to host meetings by announcing them.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yess

Edit: was adding poll 🙂

Edited by Techy

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

-support

Sorry techy you are a good command member in swat and a cool person but you just arent active enough, I almost never see you on pd and the times you are is when its a meeting. I would say that you need to be active almost everyday for atleast a hour or more but you just arent active enough, plus on the thing solomon just said about activity is going to be pushed more, I just dont think you should take up a major slot when more active people are willing to take it.

9 hours ago, Mike Simoa said:

-support

Sorry techy you are a good command member in swat and a cool person but you just arent active enough, I almost never see you on pd and the times you are is when its a meeting. I would say that you need to be active almost everyday for atleast a hour or more but you just arent active enough, plus on the thing solomon just said about activity is going to be pushed more, I just dont think you should take up a major slot when more active people are willing to take it.

Scythes of Paradise

10 hours ago, Mike Simoa said:

-support

dawg im on for like 3-4 days a week and i have school and a job i cant be on everyday for gmod lmao

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

17 hours ago, yh said:

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

- Mature

- Knows all of the PD rules

- Good LC member 

Best of luck! 

Never had a bad time with him

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 4/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, Mike Simoa said:

-support

You are active on other departments but you are barely on PD

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 4/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, yh said:

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

- Mature

- Good LC member 

Best of luck! 

I see him on all the time

Great person, mature, professional

Good Luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 4/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, yh said:

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

- Mature

- Good LC member 

Best of luck! 

Great Person, Good luck man!!!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

• Will locked this topic