Should I be RRH  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be RRH

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

In Game Name: MTF Nu7 IRCN IFE IBHM SGT Mav | Security JFTO SM Mav

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147926547

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): Red Right Hand 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: I would protect any of them, however skela is pretty funny so 05-1 if I had the choice

How many Warns do you have? 1 From more than a year ago and one from the Mil Rp server

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:        Well one reason I would like to join RRH is because it's completely dead right now, and I have a history with A1 when it was a part of the server a while ago, it was a better, and more serious experience than the other MTF and Gensec and I really enjoyed that.  It sort of brought out what I started playing gmod for.  Another reason I would really like to join RRH is because I feel like I'm decent at PvP and being in RRH I think I would get to test myself more, and prove my dedication to the server and MTF.  As soon as I learned that RRH was still part of the server when I came back from my long break from scprp it was my one and only goal to join it and continue guarding and protecting site administration, which I find super fun and interesting.  A long time ago when A1 was still part of the server I got chosen for the SF inside of it and got to the rank of 2LT, so A1 was really the only reason I was playing the server, so I really wanna get back into it.

Why should we accept you: I feel that I should be accepted because I have experience guarding Site Administration and 05, so I'm used to the strict policies and rules of RRH, which were very hard to get used to at first, so I think I would be able to do my job effectively as soon as I get into RRH, I may need a small refresher on the rules since some things have likely changed but that would be enough for me to do my duties efficiently.  Another reason is I have over 6.5 k hours in Gmod, I know the game well and I like to think I'm good at PvP and am able to use the games mechanics to my advantage in a PvP situation, so I would be very well suited to guarding and protecting Site Administration and the 05.  I also understand that RRH is much different than most branches of the server, like Nu7 you can have more fun and be more relaxed in, however in RRH you are required to be alert and more serious at all times, you must be very good at following orders and not hesitate to follow them, RRH has the strictest policies and the harshest punishments, or it did when I was in it.   I also feel that I should be accepted due to the fact I'm loyal to the foundation and I won't hesitate to protect and make sure the 05's wishes and goals come to fruition to the best of my ability.  I also like to think that I'm and rather old player in SCPRP in gaminglight, as I started playing about 2 years ago so with that experience I feel I would be well suited to being in a position such as RRH.  Another reason is I want nothing but the best for RRH, as I dedicated myself to it when it was part of the server, so I would like to try to make it look good and be as good as it was when I was part of it, so I would like to attempt to get it's name out more by playing as it so people know it's still around and needs people to join. 

Well that's why I feel I should be allowed to join RRH, Thank you so much for reading my Application.  Please take your time and consider me for this position, I will not disappoint.

(No there isn't a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

Edited by Mav

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

As much as I would love to +Support this, there are a couple reasons that are currently holding me back.

- As of right now, the O5 Council isn't accepting any new O5 Staff applications at the current moment until the things that they are currently working on are implemented, so until they are accepting new applicants, I am going to be remaining Neutral.

- I feel like it is a little too soon for you to be applying for O5 Staff right now, I feel like you should've waited a bit longer to get yourself known within the new community again, because I know you have been around before.

- You are currently a Private in Nu-7 right now, and so I believe that you should have a bit more time to try to prove yourself in Combat and other tactical situations, because Alpha-1 is really all about being good in combat situations.

As I said before, it is going to be a bit of a wait before this application gets looked at, so I hope to see you grow and thrive during that time, and I will be sure to change my response appropriately as the time goes by.

EDIT: I am changing my Support to a +Support, he has proven himself to be a very active individual in Nu-7, and I feel that he would do good work in OH if given the opportunity.

- OH1

Edited by Saint :)
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Saint :) said:

As much as I would love to +Support this, there are a couple reasons that are currently holding me back.

- As of right now, the O5 Council isn't accepting any new O5 Staff applications at the current moment until the things that they are currently working on are implemented, so until they are accepting new applicants, I am going to be remaining Neutral.

- I feel like it is a little too soon for you to be applying for O5 Staff right now, I feel like you should've waited a bit longer to get yourself known within the new community again, because I know you have been around before.

- You are currently a Private in Nu-7 right now, and so I believe that you should have a bit more time to try to prove yourself in Combat and other tactical situations, because Alpha-1 is really all about being good in combat situations.

As I said before, it is going to be a bit of a wait before this application gets looked at, so I hope to see you grow and thrive during that time, and I will be sure to change my response appropriately as the time goes by.

- OH1

• Thanks 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 3/29/2021 at 7:08 PM, Saint 🙂 said:

- OH1

• Thanks 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

On 3/29/2021 at 7:08 PM, Saint 🙂 said:

- OH1

I'm going to +Support I believe you could do good.

-OH7

Edited by Ages
  • Thanks 1

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support
-Good at his job
-Great application
-I think he'd do great

Edited by Mastertlf
  • Thanks 1

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

O5.png.24503114871ddf6219ca4fd840787cd9.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your application into the Red Right Hand Program has been accepted. Please attend our initial training This Friday (4/23/21) at 9:00 PM EST in the 'O5 Personnel Team' teamspeak room to receive initiation into the Red Right Hand Program.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic