What's your favorite movie for 2021?

Purp

11 minutes ago, Vital said:

Honestly prolly all the Star Wars except the ones made by Disney LMFAO🤮 they good but not George Lucas good Yenno

^ *Ahem* Hey uh-h you know kinda got a server for that right *aggressively winks* maybe you could like uh kinda like join it some time * winks again*

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Austinn said:

^ *Ahem* Hey uh-h you know kinda got a server for that right *aggressively winks* maybe you could like uh kinda like join it some time * winks again*

I was in star fighter battalion a while ago! imma join tomorrow. Any tryouts happening that you know of?

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

Probably gonna have to say any Adam Sandler movie

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Anything that was directed by Christopher Nolan

Here are some:
-inception

-interstellar

-ur mom

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, hanxiii said:

Here are some:
-inception

-interstellar

-ur mom

Bro fax ur mom was a good movie lmao

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, Vital said:

I was in star fighter battalion a while ago! imma join tomorrow. Any tryouts happening that you know of?

Most likely all battalions will be doin em tomorrow, just depends on what time you get on

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

18 hours ago, yh said:

Cars that shit will forever go crazy

lol really though haha i would always watch cars, actually im going to watch it tonight lol thank you if you want to join just let me know 

18 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

The Babadook

sounds like i'll have to put that on my movies to watch list haha thank you!

10 hours ago, Vital said:

Honestly prolly all the Star Wars except the ones made by Disney LMFAO🤮 they good but not George Lucas good Yenno

now that i think about it, I haven't watch star wars in forever mainly because I fell behind but I feel like i need to watch them all in order and will probably be a big fan of star wars again

8 hours ago, ICE said:

Probably gonna have to say any Adam Sandler movie

ayyy you know wassup lol his movies are funny and interesting, what's your favorite movie that he acted in?

7 hours ago, hanxiii said:

Here are some:
-inception

-interstellar

-ur mom

say less i've seen none of these lol but now i need to xD

Edited by Purp

9 minutes ago, Purp said:

ayyy you know wassup lol his movies are funny and interesting, what's your favorite movie that he acted in?

ive gotta say "The Do Over" or "Hubie Halloween"

🧊ICE🧊

4 minutes ago, ICE said:

ive gotta say "The Do Over" or "Hubie Halloween"

omg I love The Do Over, it's hilarious makes me want to change my identity lol, nah I'm playing but I need to watch Hubie Halloween. I don't believe I've watched that yet but will have to watch that some time soon, thank you for the recommendation 🙂

13 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

All I’m saying super bad is funny

fr it is

🧊ICE🧊

On 3/28/2021 at 5:10 AM, hanxiii said:

Here are some:
-inception

-interstellar

-ur mom

Christopher Nolan is one of my favorites because he adds the best plot twists. Like The Dark Knight Rises.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

CATS

(lmao no it sucked ass but furry)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/30/2021 at 1:26 PM, Purp said:

why’s that sir? what are you interested in or what do you find fascinating in life? I’m actually curious

Nah its just picking a favorite is a weird question, I never rewatch previous shows or movies cause It just bores me so I just have movies I enjoy more than others if that makes sense 

5q3NfnC.png