Robertomanjini

What is your rank?

OP

How long have you been a NCO?

1 month and 13 days

What rank are you applying for?

Officer

How many strikes do you have?

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

There are some ways SF should trust me with the SF officer rank. First, I have not had problems this whole month with any SF and have had a good reputation with SF people. I also know how SF works in the basics of how they run and the experience as an NCO. I also see how the basics of officer work because I have been asking many people in officer how they go on there day to day life as an SF officer. You should trust me because I'm a GM, and as people know getting into GM, they put much trust into you to do events and sims that well could harm the server even if you are not trying to hurt. So I take that as a massive task in Gaming light. SF also should trust me because I have had 0 warns on any gaming light server and 0 strikes in SF.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

I can assist the command in 3 ways. One is simply doing sims faster and getting other SF members on more often when doing regular sims for them, so SF enlisted and NCOs get their name seen more often. Another way I can assist the command with this rank is me been an active member. Being an active member helps the SF community get more in touch with officers, and having people in SF is good due to the simple fact that having officers get questions answered much faster. I can also help actively helping do certifications for SF and help them do VTOL and transport certifications. Due to many enlisted in SF and getting the rank AM so needing that certification. and the last way I could help assist command is simply getting members more help if they need it either it is mod help if something is happening that requires a mod to do some action or if they have some suggestions for SF for me to give them to the higher-ups or event if they want to do a SIM, but they need an SF gm experienced. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

8 minutes ago, JelloKhat said:

I have to admit, I didn't even really know you were in SF aside from you saying you were. I don't see you on SF that much.

Kinda facts ^

Also you do cause problems in SF from my understanding

Also having any kind of staff rank on the server is a plus but it shouldn't be a focal point of your application unless it's for staff.

So to wrap it up -Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 hours ago, Don Jon said:

Kinda facts ^

Also having any kind of staff rank on the server is a plus but it shouldn't be a focal point of your application unless it's for staff.

2 hours ago, JelloKhat said:

I have to admit, I didn't even really know you were in SF aside from you saying you were. I don't see you on SF that much.

2 hours ago, Don Jon said:

Kinda facts ^

3 hours ago, JelloKhat said:

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

I was an NCO under Manjini and now I am an officer above him, as much as it pains me to say I am going to have to -Support
-Not very active
-Still has some troubles with following directions
-Does not show enough initiative
-I would almost say a little egotistical at times
Like I said, I was under Manjini's leadership and now he is under mine. I have watched him closely and I will be the first to say that he is improving, but he is not at the point where I would like him to be. Sorry man. 

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

-/+ Support

+ Keeps good relations between battalions and people .

- I'm sorry man being staff and all is good but having it be this much of a point of interest isn't the best you should go off of what you did not what your staff rank is. 

- I haven't seen you really lead when I've been at events. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png