Chiefs Dip App

Chief_

In-Game Name: Chief

Steam Name: [GL] Chief

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105726197

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin

How often are you online on the forums? Basically daily when I'm not playing games like a epic gaymer.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I have been a forum diplomat before. I have done a good job of cleaning up the SCP-RP sections and pinning/locking posts for hcmd members. Like I called it the spring cleaning 1 year ago when I cleaned up the entire research section and moved it to archive/test logs, etc. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I feel I do have good judgement. A situation where I would have to make a difficult decision, that is a bit difficult to decide as its suppose to be a difficult decision. But, a difficult situation would be when I have to stop a argument somewhere on the forums. Where it includes multiple of my friends and foes or neutral people. As I could damage relationships having to enforce the guidelines of the server. Like dealing with arguing on suggestions, reports, ban appeals, staff reports, etc. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? What I would do is, I would first contact them and inform them to stop over DM'S. If they refuse to stop I will begin to hide their spam posts if it doesn't relate to the topic at all. But then, I would contact the head forum diplomat to request they get a ban from the forums for a infraction of the forum rules. Depending on the severity I will suggest how long I think they should be banned for but leave it up to the Head Dip to make the final decision. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? What I would first do is mention as a forum diplomat in a post like below

Forum Diplomat Message

Please refrain from argueing on the forums. Please just leave your - or + support depending on your side. Any further argueing on the forums will result to this topic being locked awaiting approval from SMT and forum warnings may be handed out for infractions. 

Then if they continued to ignore my message I would lock the post and hide the further arguments that occurred on the post. Then depending on if I think it should result in a forum warning I will contact a Head Forum Dip to hand out a warning to the 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support
Chief is a great staff member on SCP-RP.
As they are not only a former Forums Diplomat, but a former Senior Administrator of the staff team for a long while.
Can definitely be entrusted with a Forums Diplomat position.

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
As they are not only a former Forums Diplomat, but a former Senior Administrator of the staff team for a long while.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 3/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 3/21/2021 at 10:39 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 3/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

On 3/21/2021 at 2:39 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support
I get you've been a Forums Diplomat before, but you're application is pretty small, and with Forums Diplomat being in High demand, I think others that are dedicated to the position should be presented the opportunity, I'm not saying you're a bad fit, I just think there's plenty of other options 

On 3/21/2021 at 3:02 PM, Chief_ said:

Basically daily when I'm not playing games like a epic gaymer.

+ The application doesn't really seem formal

No hard feelings! Good luck on the position though

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Since I can't edit my original post. Talia I wrote that part as a meme for myself when I was typing up the application and forgot to remove it. For some reason I cant' even edit my application to fix that error so yea. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just now, Chief_ said:

Since I can't edit my original post. Talia I wrote that part as a meme for myself when I was typing up the application and forgot to remove it. For some reason I cant' even edit my application to fix that error so yea. 

Yeah one other thing I noticed is there's no poll, I would try & contact someone if you can't edit the application

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 minute ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Yeah one other thing I noticed is there's no poll, I would try & contact someone if you can't edit the application

Yea I was going to make a bug report but forgot. I'm going to ask rookie if he can edit it for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chief just wasn't familiar with the new forum system. #OldGuard

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021