What is your ingame name?

Donald 

What is your STEAMID?

STEAM_0:1:62241714

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?

Security Officer

What Naval HC gave you permission to apply?

Admiral Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I pride myself on what I do as a moderator and IF SSL I set an example on how others should act in game. I have noticed although it's been improving a lack of professionalism within Shock and Naval and I hope to fix that with this position. I will host tryouts, promote those who deserve promotions and guide members of Shock on how they should carry themselves in-game. I will make a promise to carry out trainings within SIMs and exercises on how to better utilize Shock and DTs powers. I believe with the right trainings an discipline I can help Shock and DT become better than ever. I'm always available through TeamSpeak and Discord and love to answer questions anyone may have to the best of my abilities. When it comes to trainings I would like to give shock more experience with using their batons and also their equipment such as shields and and weapons so they can be more resourceful in combat I will aim to do the same with DT when needed as they are pretty well versed in combat as we all know. I will dedicate a lot of my time working with Aster, Marv, RR7, FB1 and E as well as the officers NCOs and enlisted as I previously stated I will always be available to talk to whoever needs me.   

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have a great relationship with Shock and a decent one with DT. I'm always happy when I see high activity of DT and Shock and want to encourage this more. I am a SSL in IF so I know how to motivate and encourage the best out of people. I respect others and never take any rank I have received for granted I also respect other people boundaries and won't cross a line when it comes to that and will expect everyone under me to do the same. I recognize that without supervision a battalion can start to crumble and some people just need guidance to do what's right. Also I recognize that people are here to have fun and am very capable of helping others enjoy the server by either organizing SIMs or sending them on patrols of the ship to encourage interaction between battalions. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank so I can help Shock and DT become the best they can be. I want people in these battalions become active and enjoy the time they spend on the server. I want people to love and respect this server as much as I do and to the love and respect the members as I have. I want to make the members of these battalions to have someone they can always talk to and be proud to call them a leader.  

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes I completely understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of Shock is to police the ship and enforce the ships laws implemented by High Command and SMT. Shock are equipped with an arrest and unarrest baton these tools are not to be abused and should be used only when absolutely needed under circumstances of someone breaking the laws of the ship or when proper warning are given out. Shock is also responsible for guarding brig and bridge checkpoint these are important positions of the ship and this responsibility shouldn't be taken lightly as Shock are the last line of defense of someone invading brig and letting prisoners out and or running up to bridge and accessing hyperspace and the ship alarm. DT is the protection detail of high ranking Naval and are supposed to guard their VIP with their life above all else. DT is also responsible for protecting bridge when the ship is being attacked. DT is also special forces and carry out covert operations off ship when needed they are one of the most elite battalions on the Server and do not receive their ranks lightly. Both of these battalions are very important on and off the ship and I will work to see that they receive the respect they deserve.

Thank you for reading my application and thank you for your time.

~Midshipman Donald

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

-Active

-Very experienced

-Takes his role very Seriously

-Very trustworthy

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

1 hour ago, -Trace- said:

+Support

-Active

-Very experienced

-Takes his role very Seriously

-Very trustworthy

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

+Support 

+Expalined what his point of view is on Shock and DT.

+Seems like a good leader, friendly

+Has a full understanding of SO's job

+Respectful to other people

I'd like to look forward to warking with you if you get accepted!

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

37 minutes ago, not Jeff said:

+Support 

+Expalined what his point of view is on Shock and DT.

+Seems like a good leader, friendly

+Has a full understanding of SO's job

+Respectful to other people

I'd like to look forward to warking with you if you get accepted!

Good Luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Denied
You may reapply in 1 week, if you consider reapplying please work on your activity.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png