Dakota's E11 Resignation

Dakota

Well, my time has come. It has been a pleasure being able to meet and play with you all. I am simply to burnt out of GMod and I'm way to busy with IRL stuff to even play a decent amount even if I wanted to. It has been an honor to be your E11 COL and I hope everyone continues to play and have fun. I will try my best to stay active in the community, feel free to ping/dm me if yall ever wanna talk or share a tasteless meme. I hope to return someday when I can be active and actually enjoy playing, I do not know when that day is but I hope it isn't too far away. 

I've done my time on this server, many people may not know this but I have been a member of E11 for a long time, I've loved seeing it grow from the dead branch that it was, to the popping branch that it is currently. I don't have much to say besides I will miss you all and feel free to reach out if you wanna say anything. Sorry this is relatively short, I'm not very good at monologuing lol.

Special Mentions:

Saint: My boy, I watched you skyrocket through the ranks of E11 and I was amazed to see the amount you have put in and everything you have done for the branch, keep working hard brother

Black Beard: Legend, keep up the amazing work, you are a great a proven HCMD, I didn't know you for too long but you are a great guy (also thanks for that gift you gave me in town once)

Frog: lad, keep up the grind and you'll get far my guy

Nenea: Silent GAMER!!!! Keep up the amazing work, and we need to play PayDay2 sometime......

Hennessy: POV:German Man, keep up the great work my guy I'm gonna miss our deep philosophical talk about what music German people listen to lol

People from the Past who deserve mentions:

Raiden: My first friend in E11, I miss you, I honestly wish we still talked, I miss you a lot you were an OG

Rob: Another one of my greatest friends, I miss you and wish we talked again

Hawk: GENSEC gamer, one of my best friends back in the day,   VR Chat when?

Jay: Jay, a true OG you helped and guided me so much through my time on the server, we still talk but I've been kinda busy (my bad)

Zeus: even tho you got [REDACTED] you still were a huge influence on me back when  you were first a COL

Sorry if you weren't mentioned, I'm kinda busy and in general I'm not very good at writing these types of things.

I may hop on the server every once in a while and play D Class, SCPs, or Donor Jobs, if you see me do not be afraid to say Hello!

Thank you all for the experiences and the friendships, I hope to see you all again.

Dakota, Signing Off.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

: ( rip my guy see ya around

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Dakota, thank you so much for all the time and hard work that you put into server.

I remember when I first joined, and saw that you were a 2LT, I wanted to be in your shoes and be in that rank, and look at where we are now.

Thank you for sticking around for so long, and I can't wait for you to come back.

We've already spoke a little bit about your resignation, but I just want to thank you for the hard work you did for E11 way before I even had thoughts of coming over. You were a absolute great command member and I wish nothing but the best for the future. Don't be scared to join the TS and say hi loser!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic