Monikas Command Application

Former LR Monika Returned

Name: Monika

Current Rank: Lead researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): Over 1 year and a month Since February 14th 2020

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command, and what can you bring to the table that others can't? (150 word requirement): I bring seniority to the table and dedication to the branch and i am the least mingist person in the branch. I want to make sure that the branch thrives in times of low activity i will be here to help make sure research never dies out. I know the ins and outs of the site and i am willing to do more mass tests on uncommon scps that people would not otherwise test on. I am not willing to jeprodize my authority as i have learned that the mistakes i made i should never had made i was an immature person in that period of time but since than i have become a better person. I am willing to make sure that minging does not happen on a daily basis and i will be active in the branch because i want to set an example for people to fallow i want them to see being serious is the best solution to minging. When people see that a former minge can change and become a better person that shows people who are trying to change that they can change for the better. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I would promote the people who are doing the most work and are creative people and i will stay on top of grading test logs. I would host mass tests involving RND more and make sure that people that attend dont minge during the tests. I will make sure that the enlisted have things to do when code black is called i will do games in the research bunks so people dont get bored during containment breaches. I will make sure that minginess is purged from research by trying to get them to change and if they dont well they will get striked for minging severely as that is a very horrible offense. I will encourage people to role-play more as research with utility with things such as mass tests involving medical research and also building anomalous machines that help the foundation grow and thrive. My time in the event team has also shown that there is a severe lack of research and gensec PT's so as a safe class manager i would host not only mass tests but research PT's. My desire to make the research branch successful and make sure that whoever gets promoted to lead researcher is a good non mingy individual that wont cause code white to happen if they get the chance because i want to make sure that nobody gets removed or worse blacklisted unless they broke the rules so severely that they have to be removed. The way of command is to ensure that the branch does not go downhill and i can try to prevent that from happening by getting the right people into command and making sure that the enlisted learn to be better people overall. I only seek to make the branch great i want the people in research to have fun because i am sure people will have fun on the server overall if research is active and I'm willing to make sure research is active and not boring. In conclusion i think making me a command member would benefit research more in the long run and short run and as the saying goes "We die in the dark so you may live in the light".

Edited by SR Vlad romanov

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

+/- Support

Been around for a while

MINGE, I KNOW I'M A MINGE BUT SOMETIMES THIS GUY IS WAY WORSE

Only Semi-Active

2 Strikes

Edited by Jummy
  • Dislike 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+Support

- Mans been here since before my retirement

- Is serious when it comes to research

- Will nag people to get active until they get active to make him stop ❤️

- Great application!

• Thanks 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

I don't usually get involved with other branches stuff like this, unless I'm also in it, but I'll make an exception for Monika.

Though I didn't know Monika as Vlad, when I first met them in Medical, the were the mingiest player I'd ever seen. Forcing RP on to people, intruding on others RP, and generally being a bit rude, though there was some fun times.
But, over the year I've been here, I've seen Monika get much better. Less forceful of their RP, better at joining others, and being much nicer. Even though they can occasionally be a minge, but aren't we all sometimes?

+Support 

Monika seems dedicated to Research and I feel they'd fit well in command.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Monika, over the past 6 months I have watched you grow and learn. Your progress over this time span has been tremendous.  I'm so proud of you.

The simple fact that you have gone from one of the mingiest research I have ever seen to an outstanding member of the community and event team is nothing short of fantastic.

Yes, you can minge sometimes, but who doesn't.

You have my support for command.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former DHOR Tomato

+Support

-Used to be a minge, but from my time within command, grew into a more respectable person.

- One of the older members on the server with a lot of experience under their belt.

-Pretty big application in my opinion.

- Fun person.

Edited by That Fireman Guy

A bigger nerd than ever

+support

Without a doubt no contest or argument he deserves command. He is the single most dedicated person Ive ever seen, besides bread, and it shows. He is willing to change his way of RP and the way he enjoys the server to try to make sure people around him are enjoying it to. He has the best heart I know, never internationally starting drama, staying in drama, or get upset over it. He is the nicest person on the server by far and has truly changed to better himself. I would rather be blacklisted and let him get command then stay and he doesnt get command. He has been in research longer then some of the current command and in honestly shows. I dont think a better candidate exist or could ever exist. 

Vlad has my support a million times over and deserves this position more thdn anyone. It is his time to shine! Good luck to you vlad!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 3/15/2021 at 6:07 PM, Jummy said:

+/- Support

Been around for a while

MINGE, I KNOW I'M A MINGE BUT SOMETIMES THIS GUY IS WAY WORSE

Only Semi-Active

2 Strikes

I take this back, You've improved alot.

You're still kind of a minge though. But you've improved.

+support

Edited by Jummy

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• Star locked this topic