• No

Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: [GL] Garfield's Child Collection

Ingame Name: Braydon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109982051

Date You Were Restricted: 3/14/2021

Staff Restriction Length: Perma

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rangiatea

Reason for Staff Restriction: Spammed homophobic insult in TS chat as the server was restarting. (MTF WON! CI ARE GAY!) <- Spammed a EXTREME amount of times. image.thumb.png.a2282f042a56ed04e5a0adb756a731b0.pngimage.thumb.png.a2282f042a56ed04e5a0adb756a731b0.png

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I know what i did was absolutly wrong and completly inappropriate of me. I just was mad that the CI were claiming they had won a raid against Nu7 and CI and i let out. I thought that becuase the server was going to restart and that the fact everyone else was minging and having fun, that i could say that. But I now know that what i said was insulting, innapropriate, and completly breaking the rules. I should not have spammed ANYTHING and ESPECIALLY insults. I will never do this again. I have been blacklisted permantly from staff (unless this is appealed) and Nu7. I know that this was justified and im sorry, please give me a second chance.

Edited by garfields homework collection

-support

Literally the day of, wait at least a few months out before even attempting to appeal again

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker