Should I be Trial Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Big Gunther

What is your steam name?: NoxiousChain

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:106356950

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2020

What date did you make your forums account? February 17, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: https://imgur.com/hLdv8yX

Have you donated? Yes, $157

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I feel as if I deserve this rank because I am an experienced player, who knows the rules and is always willing to help other players. I have learned the rules by being around other players along with experienced rpers. I am on the FBI FTO and I am always willing to train and help agents who have questions in order to provide a great experience for the players and the agents. I am very active on the server almost everyday for multiple hours, along with being mature and reasonable to other players. I am a very patient, polite, and reasonable person who is active in the teamspeak, discord and the rp server. I am always recording my every move and action on the server in order to provide it to admins in the case of sits. As a moderator I will always ask for video evidence from the players in order to warn or ban someone. That is why I feel I should be a part of the Policerp staff position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I will bring him/her to me in a sit and provide them the reasoning to why they have been brought to a sit. I will next ask them why they decided to Mass RDM, if he/she tries to retaliate or curse without explaining a reason for Mass RDM. I will see if any higher ups will come to the sit and issue a ban.

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

6 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

Active

Good Person

Zero Warnings

Last question could use a bit of work

Goodluck

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 3/14/2021 at 12:28 AM, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

Active

Good Person

Zero Warnings

+ Support, Your Really Active, Have No Warnings, and I always have a good time with you and have never had a bad experience and I believe you would make a great member of the PRP Staff Team. Good Luck Gunther!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

On 3/14/2021 at 12:28 AM, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

Active

Good Person

Zero Warnings

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

On 3/14/2021 at 8:17 AM, John Newsom said:

+Support 

-Active 

-No Warnings 

-Your app could use some work 

Good Luck!

Good activity 

nice guy

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png